THE SKY RAISES THE LIMIT: AMEX TRAFFIC BUILDING
- Business Bank, AmEx launch partnership. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;02/05/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p11
Reports the alliance between the Business Bank of Nevada and American Express (AmEx) Financial Services. Enumeration of benefits for customers; Promotion of partnership through public awareness; Existence of AmEx financial service advisors in Business Bank of Nevada branches.
- Amex links up with Group 300 network. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;7/22/2004, p3
Reports on the strategic partnership between American Express Financial Services (AEFS) Europe and independent financial advisers Network Group 300. Signing of a letter of intent on an agreement that will integrate Group 300's business with the wrap account of AEFS; Inclusion of IFA Network 300...
- American Express adding Insight to wrap platform for IFAs. // Money Marketing;12/2/2004, p22
Reports on American Express Financial Services' addition of Insight Investment multi-manager portfolios onto its platform for independent financial advisers. Asset classes held and administered by the wrap.
- Amex signs five top IFAs for wrap deal. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;3/18/2004, p92
Reports on the American Express Financial Services Europe's strategic alliances with independent financial advisers. Launch of a comprehensive wrap account platform; Efforts to ease administrative burden on wealth managers; Terms of the deal.
- Amex signs up four more IFAs. // Money Marketing;1/20/2005, p16
Reports that American Express Financial Services Europe has signed up four new independent financial advisors (IFAs) for its wrap service. Expansion of the service after initially making it available to a handful of IFAs. Self-invested personal pensions; Income drawdown; Trust accounts;...
- Amex wrap deal with Thinc. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;6/17/2004, p68
Reports on American Express Financial Services' strategic partnership with Thinc Group in a move marking the second stage of American Express' wrap account rollout in Europe. Terms of the deal; American Express' strategy for advisory businesses with wealthy clients.
- Wrap up the wealth. // Money Marketing;4/8/2004, p41
Presents the opinion of a panel of experts on splits' compensation and American Expression Financial Services' bid for the high end of the wrap market. On the need for firms to be embroiled in the British Financial Services Authority's splits' investigation; View that execution-only business is...
- Amex adds Sipp to wrap. Nixon, Kathryn // Money Marketing;8/19/2004, p12
Reports that American Express Financial Services Europe has offered a self-invested personal pension (SIPP) as part of its new wrap account for financial advisers. Administrations of the SIPP by third-party administrator Capita; Launch of Amex Inc.'s Adviser Service wrap account; Plan of Amex...
- A great space. Begley, Laura // Travel & Leisure;Aug98, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p34
Features the Aro.space cafeteria in Seattle, Washington. Other function of the cafeteria; Exact location of the cafeteria.