AT ARAMARK CAMPUS SVCS.: Duane Clark assumes new post
- Former Duracell prexy, COO to head Aramark division. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p20
Announces the hiring of Charles Kiernan by Aramark Corp. as head of its Food & Support Services division. Kiernan's comments about his appointment; Kiernan's focus of interest; Objectives for the first few months at his post; Changes made within Aramark Corp.
- Mike McGee To Key CCE Post. Waddell, Ray // Billboard;5/8/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 19, p8
Reports on the appointment of Mike McGee as senior vice president of business development at Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Career background; Job description.
- NEW ARAMARK EXEC IS: PURSUING SUPPLIER DIVERSITY. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the appointment of Dennis Glenn as vice president of minority business development at Aramark company. His responsibilities; Goal for the company; Overview of his career.
- Traveling a new road: Zillmer heads Aramak's intl. operations. King // Nation's Restaurant News;12/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p20
Comments on John Zillmer's appointment as head of Aramark's international operations. Zillmer's remarks concerning his appointment and his tenure in the company; Career history.
- Yale outsources board, retail foodservice ops. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the decision of Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut to outsource its board and retail foodservice operations to ARAMARK Corp. Appointment of Duane Clark as Yale's director of dining services; Campus' plan to renovate its dining halls.
- Bill Leonard: Always looking for ways to sell more food. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/18/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p84
Profiles Bill Leonard, president and chief operating officer for Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Career background; Comments of co-workers to Leonard's working ability; View of Leonard to the importance of outsourcing in the food service industry.
- John Zillmer. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;9/22/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 38, p76
Profiles John Zillmer, president of Food & Support Services of Aramark Corp. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Educational background; Married life; Career highlights.
- Aramark taps Turk as Campus Dining chairman. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p20
Announces the appointment of Frederick Turk as chairman of the Campus Services division of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Aramark Corp.
- AN FSD NEWSTRACK EXCLUSIVE: ARAMARK BUSINESS SVCS. EXEC SEEKS TO DRIVE CHANGE. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on the efforts of Felicia Martella, vice president of market growth of the Business Service division of ARAMARK to drive the changes in the company. Importance of changes in the food service industry; Core concepts of the food service contractor.