MILITARY CHEFS DO BATTLE: US Army chefs win world title
- Readers' choice awards 1998. // Food Management;May98, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p97
Provides information on the winners of the 1998 Penton Foodservice Media Readers' Choice Awards in various categories. Beverages; Dry groceries; Frozen foods; Refrigerated products.
- Contests. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb95, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p78
Presents competitions in the United States food service industry as of February 1995. Bartender Matt Durbin as T.G.I. Friday's National Bartending Champion and World Bartending Champion; California Cafe regional executive chef Brian Weselby as winner of the 1994 Rose's Lime Juice Recipe...
- Deadlines and winners. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun96, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p76
Announces several contests for foodservice professionals. Includes `Restaurant Hospitality's 1996 Top of the Table Awards Competition; America's Best Dressed Salad's Recipe Contest; America's Best Dressed Sandwich Recipe Contest. INSET: Winners' circle..
- Call for entries. // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug94, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p88
Announces a series of restaurants' contests in North America. Restaurant Hospitality's seventh annual Best Wine List Awards; 1994 Turkey Nouveau Recipe Contest; Cervena Plates Chef Recipe Contest; Fourth Annual Grey Poupon Recipe Contest; National Rice Month Retailer Promotion Contest.
- Contests. // Restaurant Hospitality;May95, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p90
Deals with food service competitions in the United States. Includes `Restaurant Hospitality' magazine's 1995 Top of the Table Awards Competition; 1995 Les Masters du Chocolat (Masters of Chocolate); 1995 Claw Island Seafood Chef of the Year Competition. INSET: And the winner is...
- Call for entries. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;May98, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p109
Announces the deadlines for several competitions open for food service professionals in the United States. June 30, 1998 for the Uncle Ben's International Grains Recipe Contest; July 31, 1998 for the Create with the Best Recipe Competition; August 31, 1998 for the fifth Annual Duckling Recipe...
- Calls for recipe ideas. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb96, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p78
Offers information on various contests and contest winners in the food service industry in the United States. Includes `Make It to Mexico' Recipe Contest sponsored by Kitchen Bouquet Browning and Seasoning Sauce; Angostura Recipe Contest's original drink recipe contest; Ruth's Chris Steak House...
- Reserve is indispensable for 21st Century army. Plewes, Thomas J. // Officer;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the role of the United States Army Reserve personnel on the improvement of the service. Importance of the Reserve component in military operations; Increase in the utilization of reserve personnel; Increase in the demand for reserve personnel's services.
- Army Seeks Support for Domestic Preparedness Equipment Training Program. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p20
The article reports on the support being sought by the U.S. Army's Pine Bluff Arsenal, which is the U.S. Defense Department's center of expertise for chemical and biological defensive equipment production and support, for the Domestic Preparedness Equipment Training Assistance Program (DPETAP).