TEACHING THE BASICS IN MISSOURI: UNIV. HIRES FOODSERVICE STAFF FROM 6-WEEK SOCIAL PROGRAM
- Missouri Adds Henson to Staff. // Amateur Wrestling News;7/15/2012, Vol. 57 Issue 13, p30
The article announces that Sammie Henson was appointed as assistant coach at the University of Missouri's wrestling team.
- University forms new department to train health care administrators. // Health Care Financing Review;Fall97, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p259
Focuses on the University of Missouri-Columbia's (MU) creation of a department of health management and informatics housed within a medical school. MU's reason for creating the department; Merger of the University's health services and informatics program; Contact information.
- Projects. // Health Facilities Management;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the development of preliminary designs by students at the University of Missouri-Columbia environmental design program that may be used for an AIDS hospice in Columbia.
- University of Missouri-Columbia. Tatum, Elinor // New York Amsterdam News;6/15/96, Vol. 87 Issue 24, p22
Reports on a journalism workshop at the University of Missouri-Columbia. Contact information.
- College meat judging team practices a lot. LEEPER, COURTNEY // Missouri Ruralist;Apr2014, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p12
In this article, the author discusses her experience with the University of Missouri (MU) Meat Judging Team, and discusses her teams competition at the National Western Stock Show in Denver and the Southwestern in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Missouri Researcher Helping Army to Reinforce Buildings Against Explosions. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;4/27/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p6
This article reports on the development of a fabric by a researcher at the University of Missouri that can withstand tremendous force in order to protect buildings from explosion or impact.
- Mizzou Debuts Mark Twain Market. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the renovation of the dining services department at the University of Missouri in Columbia. Features of the servery called The Mark Twain Market; Menu options of diners.
- Mo. university offers course on system sizing. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/26/95, Vol. 195 Issue 9, p48
Announces the University of Missouri-Rolla's offering of a short course entitled `Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning Systems: Sizing and Design,' to be presented at the Holiday Inn-St.Louis, Downtown-Convention Center. Topics to be discussed; Faculty; Registration fee; Contact information.
- Lee Hills Hall opens. // Editor & Publisher;5/27/95, Vol. 128 Issue 21, p12
Reports on the opening of the University of Missouri's (UM) School of Journalism's Lee Hills Hall. Profile of former UM student Lee Hills; UM's publication of the daily community newspaper `Missourian'; Grant from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation.