Upstate N.Y. Airport Plan Faces Resistance
- San Jose Airport Seeks $836M. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;7/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p1
The article reports on the plan of the officials at Norman Y. Minesta San Jose International Airport to as the San Jose City Council in California to approve a nearly $836 million revenue bond sale at its meeting on August 14, 2007. The bond proceeds would help the airport fund the construction...
- Cleveland Gets Ready to Sell $580 Million of Airport Bonds. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;09/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30974, p26
Reports on Cleveland, Ohio's plan to issue a package comprised of fixed-rate airport revenue bonds and variable-rate demand bonds for the expansion of the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Impact of the size of the issue on its pricing; Total amount of the bond issue.
- Holders of Delta's Cincinnati Bonds Getting Partial Aug. 1 Payment. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p3
The article reports that investors who hold Delta Air Lines Inc.'s special facilities revenue bonds issued for projects at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport will receive a portion of their interest debt service payment. It discusses the continuing negotiations over Delta's...
- Pennsylvania Airport Agency Lowered By S&P, Put on Negative Credit Watch. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p36
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade its rating on the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania Airport Authority while placing the outstanding debt on CreditWatch Negative. Effect of the one-notch downgrade on outstanding general airport revenue bonds; Continued deterioration in the...
- Airport Deals Stacked Up From Cleveland to Chicago to Detroit. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;02/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31070, p7
Focuses on three sizable airport issues in the United States as of February 5, 2001. Cleveland, Ohio's revenue offering for a runway construction at Hopkins International Airport; Chicago, Illinois's special facility revenue bonds for United Airlines at O'Hare International Airport; Wayne...
- St. Louis touching down with $70 million airport offering; much more to come. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;12/09/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30536, p28
Features the estimated $70 million airport revenue refunding bonds issued by Saint Louis, Missouri. Aim to refund outstanding debt issued in 1992 for the Lambert-Saint Louis International Airport in Bridgeton; Structure and sale type; Senior manager and financial adviser; Plan for more bond sales.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p27
Presents new briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in the Southwestern States as of November 21, 2000. Pulaski County Special School District's request for a property tax increase; Bennington farmers and ranchers' opposition against the passage of a school bond issue.
- Texas' First Sale for '01: $58 Million for Harris County Complex. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p6
Reports on Texas' first debt sale for 2001. Harris County's plan to sell permanent improvement refunding bonds and certificates of obligation on January 8, 2001; Lead manager and co-senior manager for the negotiated deal.
- Maryland County to Sell $31.3M in GOs to Fund Construction, Renovations. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p6
Reports on Harford County, Maryland's plan to sell general obligation bonds on January 9, 2000. Amount of bonds to be sold by the county; Purpose of the bonds.