Existing Home Sales Gain in Nov
- Housing market still rising. // Credit Management;Mar2002, p8
No abstract available.
- Housing boom softens, but it's far from a bust. Hromadka, Erik // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/5/94, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p7C
Reports on the boom in home sales in Indianapolis, Indiana. Increase in home buying despite an increase in prices of houses during the first six months of 1994; Predictions by several real estate executives about home sales for the rest of 1994; Factors behind home sales boom.
- Discover how to avoid the 6 biggest mistakes homebuyers make. // Inside Tucson Business;07/26/99, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p10
Identifies the most common mistakes of homebuyers when buying a home. Consideration for changes in mortgage regulations; Contact information.
- Technology wave impacts LI real estate. Goldberg, Carol // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/7/95, Vol. 42 Issue 32, p1
Focuses on technological developments in the house buying industry in Long Island, New York. Computer systems; Information services; Business opportunities; Comments from industry executives.
- Retail Vacancy Rate Downtown Shows Signs of a Turnaround. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p32
The article reports on an indication of slow improvement on the turnaround rate of downtown vacancy rate which partially increased in 5 percent in the early August of 2011.
- Trends. // Westchester County Business Journal;06/21/99, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p17
Highlights trends in the home-buying market in the United States. Record levels reached by home sales; New entrants for 1998; Composition of buyers for 1998.
- SL home sales rise by eight percent; average price is now $176,679. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/30/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p10
Presents statistics on home sales in Salt Lake City, Utah as of April 30, 2001. Comparison of the sales to the same period in year 2000; Advantage of the decrease of interest rates.
- FORM: Cobuyer Discussion Worksheet. Schroeder, Alayna; Bray, Ilona; Stewart, Marcia // Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home;2010, pW17
A worksheet regarding the issues to discuss with a co-house buyer is presented which appears in the book "Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home."
- Existing home sales fell 3.9% in July. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;08/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30713, p2
Reports on the decrease in home sales in July 1999 in the United States.