Stone & Youngberg Loses Gibson to PaineWebber
- Baratta joins Stone & Youngberg. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30635, p31
Reports that former Union Bank of California banker Jeffrey Baratta has joined Stone & Youngberg. Baratta's work experience in the bond market; Roles and responsibilities.
- Fixed-Income Firm Hires Bank One Vet. // American Banker;7/13/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 133, p8
Reports that fixed-income securities firm Stone & Youngberg has hired Jack Turner to head its taxable-fixed-income department. Turner's position and duties at Banc One Capital Markets, where he most recently worked; Location of Stone & Youngberg's regional offices.
- Stone & Youngberg Gets Arizona Expert. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p6
Reports on the appointment of Randie Stein as vice president for the public finance office of Stone & Youngberg in Phoenix, Arizona. Career background; Responsibilities; Reason for joining the company.
- Brokering a change. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;03/09/98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p2
Focuses on PainWebber Incorporated, while highlighting the hiring of Donald Gross as a stockbroker of the company. Career information on Gross; What prompted Gross to join the company; Number of stockbrockers the company hired in 1997; Amount it plans to hire in 1998; Details on the company;...
- PaineWebber Fires Broker, Launches Fraud Probe. Horowitz, Jed // On Wall Street;May99, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the decision of PaineWebber to dismiss its broker Martin Kiffel for committing fraud. Investigation launched by the company; Employment history of Kiffel with the company.
- A New Way to Measure Hotel Investment. Wolff, Carlo // Lodging Hospitality;Sep2000, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p32
Provides information on a method for measuring hotel investments devised by PaineWebber analysts Keith Mills and William Truelove. Goals for devising the method; Use of hotel construction data; Disadvantages of the method.
- Grano Named Chairman Of UBS PaineWebber. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 31, pN.PAG
Reports on the announcement made by investment company UBS PaineWebber Inc. regarding the naming its chief executive officer, Joseph Grano as the chairman of the company in place of Donald Marron. Overview of the involvement of Grano with the company; Position of Marron in the company; Merger...
- Paine Webber's Retiring Dallas Director Grooms Successor. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/22/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31519, p1
Reports that the successor of Dallas municipal finance office of UBS PaineWebber Inc., Patrick Fox, is groomed by its retiring managing director Dan Wilson. Career background of Wilson and Fox; Position held by Fox in PaineWebber Inc.; Retirement date of Wilson; Preparation of Fox by Wilson...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // On Wall Street;Dec2001, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the appointment of brokers in various securities firms as of December 2001. David Jennigan at Legg Mason; Dave Sogge at Dain Rauscher; Marc Oster at UBS PaineWebber.