Fla. Health District Outlook Positive
- Bridgeton IDA, Mo., Cut to AA+ by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard's & Poor's to lower its rating on Bridgeton Industrial Development Authority, Missouri's health care facilities revenue bonds.
- Downey Downgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade the Downey Regional Medical Center's sub-investment-grade debt in California. Continued operating losses incurred by the hospital; Downgrading of the outstanding revenue bonds, which were issued by the California Health Facilities...
- Troy, N.Y., MAC Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31167, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its rating on Troy, New York, Municipal Assistance Corp.'s outstanding general resolution bonds.
- Short of Goals, Florida Bridge Downgraded. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31178, p32
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower its rating on the outstanding revenue bonds issued by the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority in Florida. Standard & Poor's' removal of the toll bridge authority's rating from CreditWatch; Bridge's continuous failure to reach projected levels in...
- S&P downgrades CareGroup's bonds. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p31
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s decision to downgrade its underlying rating on bonds issued by the Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority on behalf of the CareGroup health system and its subsidiary Beth Israel Medical Center. Reasons why the bond's rating was downgraded;...
- Melissa, Tex., GO Debt Cut to BBB-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p2
The article reports that the Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded the general obligation bond of Melissa, Texas. The rating was lowered to BBB-minus from BBB due to the city's increased debt burden and continued fluctuation of its financial position. The downgrade affects $3 million of general...
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Temple University Health System. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p4
The article reports on the decision of Standard & Poor to revise its outlook to negative from stable on the Series 2003A bonds issued for Temple University Health System. Standard & Poor cited Temple University Health System's "significant operating loss" for the first half of fiscal 2006 for...
- S&P improves outlook on N.Y.C.'s debt total; bond ratings unaltered. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/04/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30324, p40
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s upgrading of its credit outlook for New York City's $27 billion of outstanding general obligation bonds. Rating on the debt; Mayor Rudolph Giuliani's announcement of the city's budget surplus for fiscal 1998; Need for the city to adopt a budget that is...
- S&P Drops Munis Bcked by HVB, Toronto-Dominion. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31533, p3
Reports that the credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. lowered its short-term ratings on municipal bond issues in the U.S. Factors that contributed to the ratings; Effect of the ratings on the Pennsylvania State University's variable-rate revenue bonds.