Colorado Bond Planners Move Ahead Despite Tech Slump
- Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p28
Presents a graph and charts related to bond issues in the high technology industry for January 2001. Graph of technology underwriting volume; Tabulation of volume issue by product; Equity and debt deals; Top new issues managers; Equity underwriting calendar.
- Ohio Asking for $700M of GOs; Midwest Readies Other Ballots. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33309, p32
The article reports on the move of the Ohio voters to allow the state to issue 700 million dollars of general obligations bonds to finance a technology jobs program.
- Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/26/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p36
Presents data on high technology investments as of February 16, 2001. Underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals; Equity and debt deals.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30890, p30
Highlights developments concerning bond issues in Hawaii. Hawaii Legislature's approval of the multi-million dollar additional revenue bonds for the food processing industry; Authorization of the High Technology Development Corp.'s issuing of multi-million dollar special-purpose and special...
- MARKET MOVERS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/21/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p1
Presents updates on international emerging markets as of April 21, 2003. Industrial production in the U.S. for March 2003; Effect of positive earnings reports by technology firms to Taiwan's Taiex; Performance of Russia's Global 30 bond.
- IP bond plan draws interest of high-tech. Haber, Carol // Electronic News;05/05/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2166, p1
Reports that Fahnestock & Co. is talking to several high-technology companies about the possibility of a bond issue based on future royalties and licensing fees from those companies' intellectual properties. Possibility of a bundled of cash up-front from fixed-income financing; Funding of...
- Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/03/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 27, p20
Presents statistics on technology underwriting in 2000. Underwriting volume and underwriting fees as of June 23; Announced global merger and acquisition (M&A) deals in technology as of June 29; Results in the initial public offering market; Equity deals as of February 29; Bond deals as of June...
- Technology. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/07/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 32, p26
Presents statistics on securities industry activities in the technology sector as of July 2000. Technology underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition (M&A) deals in technology; Equity deals; Debt deals; Equity underwriting calendar; Top new issues managers; Announced...
- Michigan Senate to Vote on Alternate Job-Stimulus Bond Package. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p52
The article reports that the Michigan Senate is expected to vote on a proposed $1 billion bond-funded jobs program that has been offered as an alternative to Governor Jennifer Granholm's $2 billion bond proposal to bring high technology investment to the state. The Senate's plan, unlike...