Goldman Banker Makes Move to N.Y.C. Hospital System
- Hire finance. Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;Jan98, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p87
Focuses on when to bring a chief financial officer (CFO) into a company. A checklist for analyzing company financial needs; Base salaries for CFOs, controllers, and bookkeepers; How to begin a search for a CFO.
- On the Move. // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul2000, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p41
Reports appointments and promotions of several finance officers in the United States. Selection of Henry Salvo as chief financial officer of Robert Mondavi Corp.; Promotion of Bruce R. Evancho to a global electronic-finance manager position in El. du Pont de Nemours & Co; Appointment of Frank...
- Your most valuable hire? Greco, Susan; Hise, Phaedra // Inc.;May94, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p146
Cites the choices of three founders of `Inc.' 500 companies of their most valuable hire. Richard Looney, Looney & Co., Houston, on hiring a chief financial officer; Joseph Strong, Account Pros, Boston, on hiring a sales director and chief financial officer; Christopher Multhauf, First...
- Woe is the CFO. Prince, C.J. // Entrepreneur;Sep2002, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p55
Focuses on the responsibilities of chief financial officers (CFOs). Pressures arising from the scrutiny of the shareholders; Implications of the Enron Corp. accounting scandals for CFOs; Importance of caution in the hiring process of CFOs.
- ValuBond Expanding, Hires New Chief Financial Officer. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;12/14/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31037, p7
Reports on the appointment of Jim Edwards as chief financial officer of ValuBond Inc. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- Mountain region CFOs project hiring activity will outpace... // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/9/95, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p17
Presents results from Robert Half International survey. Anticipation of financial hiring activity for Mountain region; Information on financial officers whose firms increased financial hiring activity; Statistics on other findings.
- Designs Inc. Names CFO. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/6/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 45, p18
Reports the appointment of Dennis Hernreich as senior vice president and chief financial officer of Designs Inc. in New York.
- CFOs expect strong financial hiring in 2nd quarter. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/03/99, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p15
Describes the Robert Half International Financial Hiring Index on the employment status of chief financial officers during the second quarter of 1999. Hiring gains predicted for the last quarter of 1999.
- People on the move. // Power Economics;Feb2002, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p31
Reports the appointment of Peter Voser, chief financial officer for ABB power engineering company in the U.S. Succession of finance positions; Details on financial and operating decisions to establish commodity trading policies and limits; Improvement on capital spending and regulatory policy.