Santa Albicocco Chosen as Nassau's Deputy County Executive for Finance
- Fiscal panel appointed. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/08/99, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p8A
Reports on the officers appointed to the Nassau County Legislature's Fiscal Advisory Blue Ribbon Panel in New York.
- Second Thoughts. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/22/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31370, p35
Reports the approval of the fiscal policy by the Nassau County Interim Finance Authority in New York. Opinion of the city officials on the approval; Purpose of the approval.
- Nassau exec should key on quality of life issues. Kremer, Jerry // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/13/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 28, p51A
Comments on the significance of the election for Nassau County Executive in New York. Concern of voters over crime, taxes and the job market; Need for improving the quality of life of residents; Citation of the challenges faced by the official.
- Private citizen. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/09/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p5A
Profiles former Nassau County, New York public officer Bruce Blakeman. Personal background; Career progression; Presentation of a brief interview.
- In Nassau exec race, way too many Toms. Kremer, Jerry // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);
Focuses on the candidacy of Democratic Party members, Tom DiNapoli and Tom Souzzi, in the Nassau County Executive election in Nassau County, New York. Impact of having two Democrats running against each other on the party; Need for the party's leadership to determine which one should be given...
- Former Mayor Named Nassau County Deputy Comptroller. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;6/10/2015, p13
The article announces the appointment of James Garner as the chief deputy comptroller of Nassau County in New York and mentions his former position as mayor of Hempstead Village in the state.
- Surplus of optimism. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/06/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p5A
Interviews Tom Gulotta, a county executive in Nassau County, New York. Views on a possible economic downturn in Nassau County; Management style; Predilections.
- Gulotta's new press rep gets trial by fire. Corry, Carl // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/28/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 30, p6A
Highlights the challenges facing Dianne Baumert-Moyik as press secretary for Nassau County, New York executive Thomas Gulotta. Issues concerning the deal between the Long Island Power Authority and the county; West Nile virus; Gulotta's proposal to cut the Nassau Community College budget.
- Forget history and you're destined to repeat the mistakes. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/12/99, Vol. 46 Issue 46, p62A
Editorial. Comments on the fall of Tammany, New York Mayor Seth Low. Lessons for Nassau County Democratic Chairman Thomas DiNapoli and Judy Jacobs; Importance of good governance; Process of inclusion.