Univ. of Mich. Index at 98.4
- Univ. of Mich. July Index Up. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31181, p2
Reports that the University of Michigan's preliminary July 2001 consumer sentiment index was at 93.7.
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/5/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the increase of the Zions Bank Consumer Attitude Index (CA1) in Utah by 2.1 points between September and October 2012.
- Talk on the Web. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/29/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p6
Several blogs related to various issues in the U.S. including, the economy, corrupt business practices and consumer attitudes, are presented.
- New series -- Revised series. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jun2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 6, preceding p1
Provides information on the revisions to economic data for OECD member and non-member countries, published in the June 2004 issue of "Main Economic Indicators." Effect of the change in OECD standard base year used for the presentation of indices; Main impact of a program designed to improve the...
- Italian consumer confidence slips. // Market: Europe;Jul2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the drop in consumer confidence in Italy. According to the results of the monthly survey of consumer confidence conducted by The Institute for Studies and Economic Analyses (ISAE), consumer confidence had declined by 107.2 points in June 2007 from 109.4 points in May 2007....
- Consumer Sentiment Index Beats Expectations. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32286, p2
The article reports on an increase in the University of Michigan's final consumer sentiment index reading to 91.5 in the United States in December 2005.
- Consumer confidence waning. // Northern Ontario Business;Oct2005, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p10
Discusses a survey by the Conference Board of Canada showing that Canadian families are less confident about spending on big ticket items in August 2005 than they were a month ago.
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/6/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 38, p6
The article presents Utah economic indicators for April 2013, with the Zions Bank Consumer Attitude Index (CAI) decreasing 2.4 points to 76.5 while the national Consumer Confidence Index (CCI) rose by 6.2 points to 68.1.
- New Attitudes Limit Shoppers. // MMR;6/8/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p22
The article talks about consumers attitude, priority and purchasing capability according to NPD Group's Annual Beauty Consumer Economic Indicator, a beauty report released this year.