N.C. Airport Approves $1B Renovation
- Raleigh-Durham Airport Selects Boingo as Wi-Fi Service Provider. // WiFi/ WLAN;Sep2012, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p5
The article reports that the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority of North Carolina will use Wi-Fi services of Boingo Wireless Inc. for the Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU), North Carolina. It states that tiered Wi-Fi services of Boingo will meet the needs of international and domestic...
- Indianapolis Airport Agency Launches Expansion Plan With $145 Million Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p4
Reports on plans by the Indianapolis Airport Authority in Indiana, regarding the issue of $145 million of airport revenue bonds. Details of the deal according to its co-manager; Lead manager and financial adviser on the deal highlighted; Cost estimates for an additional terminal at the airport.
- Low Rates Spark $165M San Francisco Airport Refunding. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p34
Reports on the sale of 165 million dollars worth of revenue refunding bonds in a competitive deal by California's San Francisco Airport Commission. Bonds being refunded by the commission; Financial advisors for the deal; Hopes of the commission from the deal.
- DFW's Big Triple Play. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31619, p1
The Dallas, Texas-based Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board will make the first of three upcoming forays into the municipal market when it sells $750 million of bonds in the week following April 22, 2003. The fixed-rate deal, which will be pre-priced on April 29 and sell the following...
- Mayor Hahn Unveils Financing For $9 Billion LAX Redesign Plan. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31676, p48
Focuses on the plan of mayor James Hahn of Los Angeles, California to include general airport revenue bonds among many other funding mechanisms, for financing the $9 billion redesign and reconfiguration of Los Angeles International Airport. Other funding mechanisms to be used by the airport;...
- Sacramento Airport Planning New $400 Million Bond-Financed Terminal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p33
Reports on plans of the Sacramento International Airport in Sacramento, California to issue $400 million revenue bonds to finance the building of a new passenger terminal at the airport. Assessment of the capacity of the airport to handle the volume of traffic; Appraisal of the credit rating of...
- Atlanta Readies $395 Million Short-Term Sale for Hartsfield. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p30
Reports on the trading of bond anticipation notes for Hartsfield International Airport by the state government in Atlanta, Georgia. Allocation of budget for the capital improvement program; Construction of runway; Increase of debt load.
- Chicago Council OKs O'Hare Refunding. // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p3
Reports on the approval of the Chicago City Council to the third-lien general airport revenue refunding bond issue for O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Rate of expected bonds to carry triple-A insurance; Mechanism to restructure its outstanding O'hare debt; Provision of...
- Environmental Studies to Begin for Future Vegas Airport. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;12/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31029, p39
Reports the conducting of environmental and airspace studies by airport officials in anticipation of a second airport construction in Las Vegas, Nevada. Details of the sale of the land; Expected duration of the studies; Options to support the bonds for Clark County; Importance of financial...