Forecast: Slightly Cloudy
- U.S. International Deficits, Debt, and Income Payments: Key Relationships Affecting the Outlook. Kitchen, John // Business Economics;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p7
A variety of issues and relationships will be of fundamental importance in determining the future paths of the U.S. current account, international debt position, and net international income flows. This paper describes the key relationships and presents projection results that illustrate the...
- Natural market growing. // BEEF;May2007, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p58
The article forecasts the condition of the natural and organic food sectors in the U.S. The double-digit growth of these segments is expected to exceed 15% in 2007 and 2008. The BMO Capital Markets' Food Group stress that by 2010, spending on natural and organic food will be nearly $70.9...
- US YIELD GLIMPSE. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/6/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p23
Provides statistical information projecting U.S. yield based on data gathered in 2004.
- Growth, expansion still expected into mid-2014. Dietrich, Jeff // American Fastener Journal;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p50
The article reports the economic forecast for the U.S. economy. An overview of world economy is provided involving a second recession in Europe, the 44th consecutive month rise in U.S. economy, and the tinderbox economy of the Middle East. Expansion in mid-2014 with mild negative cycle is...
- "Almost always correct" advice worth considering. Goodman, Ned // Canadian Mining Journal;May2013, Vol. 134 Issue 4, p9
The article discusses the economic outlook for the U.S. According to Tony Boeckh of Bank Credit Analyst, the U.S. economy will experience a fiscal drag of as much as 3 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2013. An explanation is offered on the lifespan of bear markets and bull markets. The...
- RISING REVENUE PUMPS UP GOVERNMENT BUDGETS TO FURTHER FISCAL FITNESS. Keating, Michael // Government Product News;Jan2006, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p16
Presents an outlook for the economy of the U.S. in 2006. Impact of tax increases on state coffers; Impact of state government budgets on local governments; Forecast on fleet budgets. INSETS: Flood-Control Projects Provide Parks in the Dakota States;Chicago Park District Turns Unused Land Into...
- US govt 'could be out of cash by February'. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;12/20/2013, p14
The article presents information on the prospects of the U.S. economy. President Barack Obama administration has been warned that the U.S. government could be left unable to pay its bills by as early as February 2014 unless it lifts its borrowing cap again. The borrowing cap was suspended in...
- Staying the course. Kasen, Timothy // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan1997, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p33
Presents forecasts for the United States economy in 1997. Rate of growth; Housing slowdown; Business investments; Exports; Unemployment rate.
- The economic outlook. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar1995, p13
Highlights the outlook for the United States economy in 1995. Leading indicators and capital goods orders; Real Gross Domestic Products (GDP) and forecasts; Capacity utilization and inflation; Inflationary consequences of usage rates.