- Amid Growing Dissent, Chicago Stadium Deal Gets Pricing Date. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31188, p3
Reports on the bonds that will be issued for the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium in Chicago, Illinois. Structure of the bonds; Details of the renovation plan.
- ISFA Board OKs Soldier Field Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p1
Reports on the plan of the Illinois Sports Facilities Authority to sell nearly 400 million dollar of general purpose government revenue bonds. Payment for the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium; Structure of the bonds.
- Illinois House Set to Vote on Soldier Field Renovation Money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31027, p4
Reports on the bond offering of Illinois to renovate Chicago's Soldier Field Stadium. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bonds.
- ILLINOIS. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the progress of the proposed $ 580 million renovation of Chicago's Soldier Field after the Chicago Plan Commission endorsed the proposal despite objections of local and federal bank officials. Officials responsible for the renovation plans; Details of the overall financing package;...
- Suit Attacks Law Enabling Illinois' $400 Million Soldier Field Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/14/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31202, p1
Reports on the lawsuit filed by opponents of the renovation of Soldier Field against the Illinois Sports Facilities Authority. Prevention of the issuance of bonds for the project; Details of the lawsuit filed by Friends of the Parks.
- Soldier Field Deal Adjusted to Post-Attack Reality, Now Set to Go. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31234, p56
Reports the approval of the bond sale for the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium in Chicago, Illinois. Amount of the bond sale; Details of the structural change of the sale; Cost of capitalized interest; Reduction of the level of proceeds available for the project.
- Illinois Agency Gives the Signal for $45 Million Stadium Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p3
Reports that the Illinois Sports Facilities Authority board has approved a deal between a Major League baseball team White Sox and wireless phone service provider U.S. Cellular Corp. to sell taxable bonds in order to finance stadium improvements. Reluctance of the authority to attempt a...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/24/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31063, p35
Presents news items on the bond market in the midwestern United States, for January 24, 2001. Illinois Sports Facilities Authority's launch of a request for proposal process to select a financial adviser for a bond deal to finance the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium; University of Chicago...
- July Bond Sale for Chicago's Soldier Field Faces Challenges. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p3
Reports on the lawsuit filed against the multi-million dollar renovation project for the Chicago, Illinois, Park District-owned Soldier Field stadium, home of the Chicago Bears football team. Search for source for the required multi-million dollar volume cap allocation for private activity bond...