- SWOT Analysis. // Clayton Homes SWOT Analysis;Nov2011, p1
No abstract available.
- Clayton Homes, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Clayton Homes SWOT Analysis;Jun2013, p1
The article presents an overview of the house manufacturer Clayton Homes Inc. which provides various types of services including finance, leasing and insurance services. As mentioned, company's headquarter is in Maryville, Tennessee. It further mentions that the revenue of the firm for the...
- SWOT Analysis. // Clayton Homes SWOT Analysis;Dec2008, p1
The article provides information on Clayton Homes, Inc. based in Maryville, Tennessee. Clayton Homes is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. It offers manufactured homes on low to medium prices. The company operates primarily in the U.S. It currently employs over 14,000 individuals. its strengths...
- Clayton Homes, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Clayton Homes SWOT Analysis;11/13/2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Clayton Homes, Inc. is presented.
- DEMOGRAPHIC SECURITY OF UKRAINE: ANALYSIS AND DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY. Tsvigun, I. A. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;May2011, Vol. 119 Issue 5, p175
The article carries out the SWOT-analysis of the demographic security of Ukraine. It studies its level and analyzes the impact of negative factors from the external environment upon the demographic security. Four scenarios for the demographic security development in the long term are worked out.
- SWOT Analysis. // Clayton Homes SWOT Analysis;Sep2010, p1
The article presents an analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by Clayton Homes Inc. Based in Maryville Tennessee, the company is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway and is involved in the construction, sale, financing and insurance of low to medium priced...
- Swinerton Incorporated SWOT Analysis. // Swinerton Incorporated SWOT Analysis;
The article presents the profile of the commercial construction services provider Swinerton Inc. It analyses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) for the company. The firm's positive points include its strong portfolio of services and a large customer base. However, its...
- Investment Firm Seeks to Block Clayton Sale. // National Mortgage News;6/16/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p8
Focuses on the petition filed by Orbis Investment Management Ltd. against Clayton Homes Inc. in Delaware. Failure of Clayton Homes to comply with the state law regarding annual meetings; Opposition to the merger plans of the company with Berkshire; Impact of the move on the operations of Clayton.
- Buffett Makes Deal for Tenn. Prefab Lender. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;4/3/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 64, p20
Reports that Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Warren Buffett's investment company has agreed to buy Clayton Homes Inc. in a cash deal worth $1.7 billion. Rise in the stocks of Clayton after the announcement of the news; Announcement made by Clayton officials that the company would become Berkshire...