Floating to success
- Social networking wins Cousins 'thousands of new customers'. // Cabinet Maker;7/29/2011, Issue 5748, p4
The article reports on a Facebook competition ran by Midlands, England-based Cousins Furniture Stores Ltd. that attracts new and returning customers.
- Cousins Furniture celebrates milestone anniversary. // Cabinet Maker;8/28/2015, Issue 5946, p5
The article reports on the 30th anniversary celebration of independent furniture retail company Cousins Furniture Stores Ltd. located in Tyseley, West Midlands, England.
- Turnover nudges up at three-store indie. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2014, Issue 5778, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer Cousins Furniture in 2013 with recorded growth in sales and revenue for the year ending June 30, 2013.
- Cousins faces copyright action. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p1
Reports the lawsuit filed by Daniel Lynch Sales Co. against Cousins for copyright infringement. Allegations of Daniel Lynch against Cousins; Defense of Cousins to the allegations; Appeal of Daniel Lynch to High Court to grant injunctions to stop Cousins from using the material.
- 'Business boom' after Cousins star on Corrie. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2010, Issue 5699, p5
The article discusses the starring spot of Cousins Furniture Stores Ltd. on the television program Coronation Street that resulted to an increase on the sales of their stores.
- Lightbulb joke takes new twist in Dudley. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p40
Focuses on the accidents involving workmen who were assigned to change the lights outside furniture store Cousins.
- Cousins opens in 'too full' Manchester. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p3
Reports on the opening of Cousins Furniture company's store in Manchester, England. Area of the store; Employment opportunity in the store; Statement cited by Stocktons company managing director Breck Stockton about the challenge in the business.
- Won in a thousand. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p51
The article presents information on how Evelyn Lewis, a pensioner from Shirley, West Midlands, bought a new sofa. Her dreams of buying it was a were over after she narrowly missed out on a major cash prize in a radio competition. She told the presenters she would have bought a new sofa from...
- Cousins in Salford. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p4
The article reports that Midlands, England retailer Cousins is to expand to Greater Manchester with a flagship branch in Salford, England. The multi-million pound store will be near the fashionable Salford Quays area, which has seen a boom in new housing and leisure facilities in the past few...