Allders, The Exchange, High Road
- Allders results are a mixed blessing. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p2
Reports on the financial performance of British furniture company Allders for the period ended September 30, 2000 including an increase in furniture sales.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Presents updates on British furniture manufacturers as of October 25, 2002. Offer of Tesco Clubcard points by Allders; Closure of Greenland Furnishing; Change in the web site of Domain Furniture.
- Maples brands set for spring return after Allders furniture sales leap 30%. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p2
Reports on the return of the Maples and Waring & Gillow furniture brands to the stores of retailer Allders PLC as it tries to recapture a greater share of the furniture market in Great Britain. Target of 100 million pounds for furniture sales in 1998; Sales in the cabinet, upholstery and bed...
- Allders is latest chain hit by the UK's worst furniture trading since 1995. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/14/98, Issue 5101, p2
Cites the expected decline in the profits of British furniture retailer Allders at Home for fiscal year that ended in September 30, 1998. Drop in furniture sales; Poor performance from the former Maples stores; Long lead times for furniture; Data for furniture and carpet retailers.
- Allders extends W&G into sofas. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p3
Reports on Allders' extension of the Waring & Gillow brand into upholstery and launching of its Custom Sofa Company format in England. Sofa features; Six variations of the sofa; Sofa prices.
- Chichester changes. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p18
Cites the changes made to Allders' At Home store format in London, England. Adoption of a less approach for roomsets; Theme colors of products sectors and styles; Introduction of a designer area to spotlight design trends.
- Waring & Gillow brand relaunched by Allders. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p3
Focuses on Allders' relaunching of its Waring & Gillow brand with a range of dining room cabinet. Target clientele; Type of finish.
- Allders to expand web offer. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2000, Issue 5209, p2
Announces department store chain Allders' investment in the revamp of its online presence to switch to a full electronic commerce web site in conjunction with its offer of its furniture online.
- Allders targets 25-35s with Custom Sofa Co launch as it extends W&G. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;02/12/99, Issue 5125, p3
Focuses on Allders' scheduled launching of Custom Sofa Co., an upmarket custom made sofa service aimed at 25-35 year olds, in Chichester, England. Service's emphasis on contemporry design; Areas where additional stores will be launched; Expansion of Waring & Gillow brand.