- Bargain Shopping. // Atlanta;Apr2009, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p68
The article reviews several retail furniture outlets in Georgia including Ballard's Backroom located at Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, Finer Details located at 6000 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, Norcross, and JCPenney Catalog Outlet Center located at 5500 South Expressway, Forest Park.
- Living With Leather. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p10
Evaluates the Living With Leather furniture store in Great Britain. Presence of sales staff personnel on the shopfloor; Lack of determination of the staff in closing sales; Performance of the staff in customer assistance.
- John Lewis. Street, George // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p10
Evaluates the John Lewis furniture stores in Great Britain. Introduction of a store card; Incompetency of the sales personnel; Lack of information to customers.
- Land of Leather. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p11
Evaluates the Land of Leather furniture store in Great Britain. Poor customer services; Lack of consultation of customer needs; Attitude of the sales staff.
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p11
Evaluates the Reid Furniture store in Great Britain. Immediate hospitality of the store; Close assistance to customers; Knowledgeable sales staff.
- Belfast. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p10
Presents results of a team of shopping professionals' secret evaluation of a representative of Belfast, Northern Ireland furniture stores. Service; Sales skill; Product knowledge; Shop appearance. INSET: This week's winner: Gilpin's..
- Mystery Shopper: Hamilton. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p10
Presents an evaluation of various furniture retail stores. Friendliness of staff in Italian Collection; Absence of product demonstrations; Excellent rating of Wilson's Furniture Center in staff smartness.
- Cambridge. // Cabinet Maker;
Reports on the results of mystery shopping professionals' secret evaluation of various furniture stores in Cambridge, England. Scores based on service, sales skill, product knowledge and shop appearance.
- Allders, The Exchange, High Road. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p12
Features Allders, The Exchange, High Road, a furniture retailer in Great Britain, focusing on its customer service and staff's product knowledge.