No lack of inspiration from design graduates
- Versatility is key to Ligne Roset launches. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p4
Presents the launch theme of Ligne Roset for its 2002 collection. Design of the Yang sofa; Expansion of Brera storage collection; Selection of lighting designs; Features of the steel floor and table lamp.
- Versatile seating. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2008, Issue 5586, p7
The article evaluates the patchwork sofa from Ligne Roset.
- Ready to roll. // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p2
Announces Ligne Roset's plan to roll out a further seven stand alone stores in 2001, increasing its roster to ten.
- Eighth Ligne Roset studio. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p4
Discloses the opening of Great Britain's eighth Ligne Roset studio in West Midlands store Coles of Bilston by Croydon retailer Inspirations. Ligne Roset executive John Higham's description of the studios; Plans for the launching of its range of coordinated accessories.
- Basic Instinct. Alsenas, Linas // Interior Design;Sep2001, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p123
Features the design for the Ligne Roset showroom in Manhattan New York. Concepts of designer Pascal Mourgue for the showroom; Description of the showroom.
- Jul by Ligne Roset. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;May2008, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p84
The article evaluates the Jul chair by Ligne Roset.
- New beginnings for Ligne Roset in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2006, Issue 5514, p6
The article reports on the first shopping mall owned by Ligne Roset at Ocean Terminal in Edinburgh, Scotland. According to Ligne Roset director Bruno Allard, the store could be the beginning of good things to come for the company. The company has three branches in London, one in Manchester and...
- Ligne Roset thinks big with store openings. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p1
Reports on the opening of furniture stores by Ligne Roset in England. Role of Pascal Mourgue in designing the stores; Total number of Ligne Roset stores; Benefits of the store openings for the company.
- Ligne Roset in ...150,000 push for modern furniture. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p3
Focuses on British furniture firm Ligne Roset's advertising campaign that will be published in leading periodicals in September through November 1998. Campaign message; Aim to promote Ligne Roset as a brand rather than specific products; Advertising budget.