2000: stability among the exits
- Cabinet sales streak. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct94, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the continued sales growth in the cabinet manufacturing industry for the month of August 1994. Sales figures for August 1993 and 1994; Sales figures at stock companies; Record of 33 months of consecutive growth.
- Residential furniture orders riding high. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr93, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p14
Reports on residential furniture sales in 1992 and January 1993. Worth of shipments; Forecast for 1993.
- Cabinet sales streak. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p18
Presents information on cabinet sales as of October 1994. Comparison with October 1993; Year-to-date increase; Record sales growth.
- Legals. // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2001, Issue 5263, p4
Presents several appointed liquidator in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of December 2001. Choice of David Moore and Guy Huntington for the Erinvale Chairframes Ltd.; Selection of Kirankumar Mistry and John Phillip for the Hockley Furniture Warehouse Ltd.; Appointment of Paul Barret...
- Retailers see sales recover. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p2
Reports the recovery of furniture and floorcovering sales in Great Britain. Comparison of sales figures in October; Contrasts with sales in 2000; Number of retailers who agree to the growth of sales.
- Furniture and carpet sales growth dips in November. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p5
Reports on a decline in furniture and carpet sales in November 1997 in Great Britain.
- City institution changes side in Liberty feud. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p7
Focuses on the financial performance of the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of December 12, 1997. Efforts toward the resolution of a family feud at furniture market player Liberty; Increase in Heal's stock prices; Decline in stock prices for Courts, Laura Ashley, Sears,...
- THE Royal TREATMENT. // Cabinet Maker;6/12/2009, Issue 5641, p22
The article announces the effort of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, to open a furniture fundraising event held at the London Metropolitan University in London, England.
- Brighter Britain. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2010, Issue 5686, p3
The article calls the attention of the government of Great Britain to provide financial support to the design and engineering talents as way to improve the furniture industry in the country.