- Valspar, Lilly Near Completion of Merger. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the progress of the merger between Valspar Corp. and Lilly Industries Inc. Estimates of the companies' combined value.
- Valspar Corp. to Acquire Lilly Industries in $975 MM Deal. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;07/03/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Lilly Industries by Valspar Corporation. Value of the deal; Significance of the acquisition; Details on the merger and acquisitions activity in the coatings sector.
- Valspar Wins Bid for Lilly Industries. Lerner, Ivan // Chemical Market Reporter;07/03/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Lilly Industries Inc. by Valspar Corporation. Terms of the deal; Estimated annual revenue of Valspar after the completion of the deal; Financial information on Lilly Industries.
- Valspar Boosts Industrial Presence with Lilly Purchase. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;7/5/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 26, p17
Reports on the acquisition of Lilly Industries company by Valspar company. Terms of the agreement; Value of the deal; Brief information on both firms.
- Valspar, Lilly seal $762M merger. // Furniture/Today;01/01/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p38
Reports on Valspar's acquisition of furniture finishing supplier Lilly Industries as of January 1, 2001. Details of the merger deal.
- Valspar Seeks Funds For Acquisition. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;07/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the decision of Valspar Corp. to finance its acquisition of Lilly Industries Inc. with a credit facility. Details on the acquisition deal; Information on the products of Valspar and Lilly; Total sales of Valspar and Lilly for 1999.
- Lilly Industries acquisition halted as FTC seeks answers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p16
Reports that the United States Federal Trade Commission's request for additional information on Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Valspar Corp.'s planned acquisition of Indianapolis, Indiana-based Lilly Industries.
- Lilly sale boon for stock. King, Mason // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p21A
Reports on the purchase of paint maker Lilly Industries Inc. by rival firm Valspar Corp. Uncertainty over the fate of the employees; Reason for selling the company; Factors affecting the company's dwindling share price.
- BULLETIN BOARD. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Sep2000, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p8
Presents news related to the paint and powder industry in the United States as of September 2000. Agreement between the board of directors of Valspar Corp. and Lilly Industries Inc.; Approval of an appropriations bill by the United States House of Representatives; Expansion and modernization of...