New head for Early's
- Three good throws in a row from Early's of Witney. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p3
Reports that home furnishings manufacturer Early's of Witney has unveiled a contemporary product range and revised product packaging.
- Failed Early's had not made a profit for years. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p4
Reports the failure of Early's of Witney to make profits since 1998. Amount of company debt; Estimation of the amount of losses until the date of liquidation; Increase in the pre-tax loss of the company.
- `The bedroom's still a price-driven commodity market'. // Home Furnishings;May95, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p44
Discusses Keith Slater's role in revitalizing the British blanket company Early's of Witney. Professional background; Problems in the bedlinen industry; Description of the company's blankets; Popularity of woven products; Packaging improvements; Efforts to expand overseas.
- Quiltex to build up Early's brand. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p3
Reports the acquisition of Early's by Quiltex. Plans of Quiltex in improving factory in Oxfordshire; Dismissal of employees in sales and administration; Relocation of the factory in the Witney area.
- New brand and marketing directors at Bupa. // Corporate Adviser;Feb2009, p6
The article announces the appointment of Fiona McAnena as Bupa's group brand director and Sue Moore as its marketing director of its health insurance business in Great Britain.
- Building a brand. Mann, Will // Contract Journal;3/31/2005, Vol. 427 Issue 6518, p25
Profiles Sue Moore, board level brand director at construction company Rok in Great Britain. Career highlights; Role of Moore in the company; Information on Rok Community College, a scheme created by the company to build community relations.
- Taking the lead. Leitch, John // Contract Journal;9/26/2007, Vol. 440 Issue 6644, p13
The article discusses how the TopDog management study tour helped Rok. Rok finance director Ashley Martin says the week-long program enables delegates to see some of the most progressive companies imaginable. Strategic development director Sue Moore has brought the TopDog training concept to...
- People and posts. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p12
Presents several executives who joined or were appointed in various companies in Great Britain. Training and development manager of Bank of Ireland Mortgages; Position of Gay Gisborne in Metropolitan Collection Services; Position of Paula Cook at Coopers and Lybrands.
- People and posts. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p14
Provides information on the appointment of several British executives in various corporations. Appointment of Rob Pinkham at London Borough of Barnet; Previous position held by Elizabeth Burnell in Hallmark Cards; Appointment of Shiela Hughes at Royal Mails London division; How Paul Jones...