Sakol revival promised
- Sakol future in jeopardy once more. // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p1
Informs about the uncertain future of Glasgow, Scotland cabinet manufacturer Sakol Furniture due to financial problems.
- Sakol selects Wagner to improve finishing. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p30
Reports on Glasgow, Scotland-based Jack Sakol Furniture's purchase of Wagner air coat spray outfits for finishing its dining room and cabinet furniture. Sprays provided by Wagner distributor Spraytech Systems.
- Sakol and Mack Line up for Manchester 1999 expo. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p4
Reports on Sakol Furniture and Mack Line's decision to join in the 1999 Manchester Furniture Show. Total number of participants and exhibit space at the G-Mex Centre; Comments of Rose Cabinet, sales director of David Barrett, on the significance of the show to the company; Other companies...
- HR's role `to navigate through restructuring' MacLachlan, Rob; Thatcher, Mike // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p18
Discusses the role of personnel management in navigating through company restructuring. Challenge posed by corporate renewal; Phases of corporate renewal.
- Ready, set, re-engineer. Levine, Barry G. // CA Magazine;Aug94, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p39
Focuses on the concept of corporate re-engineering in Canada. Companies' need for reengineering; Understanding the concept of process; Challenge to the status quo; Changes in customer requirements.
- Impact on employees ignored. // CA Magazine;Mar1995, Vol. 128 Issue 2, p16
Reports on findings of a survey on executives and employees' perception of change initiatives conducted by Princeton, N.J.-based Kepner-Tregoe Inc. Impact of change initiatives according to executives; Decline in morale among employees due to changes.
- RE-ORG CHART. // Orange County Business Journal;3/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p1
Discusses corporate reorganizations in Orange County, California. Date started; Workforce reduction; Unresolved issues.
- Favorite corporate pastime: Reorganizing. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/22/96, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p13
Reports that about 60% of large corporations undertook significant reorganizations in the post-recessionary years from 1992 to 1994 according to a study by A.T. Kearney Inc. Analyses of ten major corporations and surveys of executives at 700 other companies in the United States, Canada and...
- The challenge of restructuring. Nelson, Craig A. // Corporate Board;May/Jun95, Vol. 16 Issue 92, p20
Focuses on various issues of corporate restructuring as it affects a corporate board. Use of anti-takeover charter amendments; Expansion of due diligence efforts; Objective of restructuring; Government policies.