Shelco see the light
- Another busy year for the erector set. // Business North Carolina;Feb98, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p75
Focuses on the financial performance of Shelco Incorporated. Value of the contracts acquired by Shelco; Comments from vice president of business development, Ike Grainger; Percentage of federal project recorded for the first six months.
- Organizing galley drawers. O'Flynn, Joseph P.; Caprio, Dennis // Yachting;Feb98, Vol. 183 Issue 2, p41
Details the organization of drawers in the galley cabinets. Use of dividers; Cutting of the dividers into the correct length; Assembly of the four sides with the Masonite in the grooves.
- Multi-purpose camp cabinet. Decker, John // Field & Stream;Sep94, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p38
Outlines the procedures for building a camp cabinet that can be used for several purposes. Design's use of simple board-and-batten construction; Estimated cost; Materials.
- How to build a wall unit. Barrett, Neal // Popular Mechanics;Apr96, Vol. 173 Issue 4, p100
Presents procedures on how to build a wall cabinet. Materials needed; Importance of storage space; Installation; Design.
- Build a cabinet. // Mother Earth News;Dec95/Jan96, Issue 153, p32
Gives instructions on how to build a cabinet at home. Materials needed; Dimensions; Procedures.
- Leaded glass windows. // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p14
Presents the procedure for constructing leaded glass windows in Governor Winthrop cabinets. Materials used; Tools required; Supplies needed.
- Spice cabinet. Stowe, Doug // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p36
Presents the procedure for constructing a spice cabinet. Materials used; Tips on making the shelves and back; Tips on assembling the cabinet. INSET: Forming the arched panels and rails..
- Governor Winthrop cabinet. // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p52
Presents the procedure for constructing a Governor Winthrop cabinet. Materials used; Gluing up the panels; Preparing and assembling the parts; Building the crown. INSETS: Making the contoured crown moldings.;Turn the ornamental parts.;Builder's notes (Dick Coers)..
- Coopered door cabinet. // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p26
Describes designer Craig Moro's design of a coopered door cabinet. Use of basswood, butternut and a bit of rosewood; Centuries-old Persian design of a chip-carved knotwork on the door; Use of an offset knife hinges for hanging the door cabinet; Bill of materials used; Steps on making the...