- 25 highest-paid city and county officials. Trower, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;02/16/98, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p10
Lists the 24 highest-paid city and county officials in Tucson, Arizona in 1997 as ranked by current salary. Includes Charles Huckleberry, Pima County Administrator; Tucson City Manager Luis Gutierrez; Tucson Director of Finance Kay Gray.
- Big government salaries a bargain, top officials say. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;02/16/98, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p11
Focuses on the salaries of officers in Pima County, Arizona which are considered as a bargain by the city and county officers. Presence of more earning opportunities in the private sector; Reasons given for officials' involvement in politics despite the low pay.
- PM bulletin board. // Public Management (00333611);Dec97, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p20
Presents answers of American county managers about how they sourced more information on the local government before accepting the position. Value of local newspapers for Kristine Hinrichs of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Research at the public library for Jack Manahan of Peoria County, Illinois;...
- Regional storm-water manual advances here. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);9/29/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the move of county officials to design a storm-water management systems in Spokane County, Washington. Determination of the draft document; Concerns about flooded basements; Development of the document called the Spokane Regional Stormwater Manual.
- Mid-Hudson county leaders address regional conference. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/23/97, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p43
Features the 1997 Mid-Hudson Pattern for Progress Annual Meeting of Mid-Hudson county leaders. Topics discussed in the meeting; Attendees of the meeting.
- County commissioners in southwestern Pennsylvania (annual salary in parenthesis) next elections... // Executive Report;Dec94, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p58
Presents the 1994-95 Leadership Directory of county commissioners in southwestern Pennsylvania. Commissioner's name; Party affiliation; Salary; Phone/fax numbers; Name and classification of county.
- Tarrant County's highest-paid public officials. Rowe, Valerie E. // Business Press;12/27/96 Book Lists 1997, Vol. 9 Issue 35, p90
Lists the highest-paid public officials of Tarrant County, Texas. Cash compensation; Benefits; Car allowance; Age; First year in position; Education.
- Tax office loses two staff. Sharp, Benjamin C. // East Bernard Express (TX);7/12/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 28, p6
The article announces the retirement of Wharton County, Texas tax office employees Lorna Kaiser and Gail Marino on August 31, 2007.
- Three new members appointed to Knox County Historical Commission. // Munday Courier (TX);7/25/2007, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p2
The article reports on the members appointed to the Knox County Historical Commission in Texas.