- Texas School District Prepares $137M Construction Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p6
Reports on the plans of Irving Independent School District in Irving, Texas to offer $137 million of bond deal to finance a construction program and refund $6 million of outstanding maintenance debt. Underwriters for the deal; Rate of property tax charged by the school district; Number of...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31033, p29
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States as of December 2000. Upgrade of the general obligation debt pledge rating of Alaska Housing Finance Corp.; Details on the bond measure of the Los Angeles Community College District for the April 10 ballot; Decision of Judge...
- Vermont, New Hampshire towns join in school district. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30661, p5
Reports on the establishment of Rivendell Interstate School District by residents in four towns along the New Hampshire and Vermont border. Results of a referendum for the school district; Characteristics of the Vermont bond market.
- Toledo District Races to Market With $72.5 Million GO Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/29/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31624, p32
The Toledo City School District plans to enter the bond market with 72.5 million dollar of general obligation bonds in an attempt to beat Ohio's other large urban school districts striving for funds as part of a 5.7 billion dollar 10-year state school facilities program. NatCity Investments Inc....
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Richland Schools Set to Sell. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/19/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33369, p9
The article reports on the move of the Richland County No.2 School District in South Carolina to sell 136.6 million dollars of bonds which include refunding and taxable qualified school construction bonds.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31407, p33
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of June 2002. Sale of general obligation bonds for the Anchorage School District; Support to place a referendum for road improvements in the Puget Sound area; Creation of temporary cash flow for the Education Fund in Wyoming.
- Analyst: Pa. Stopgap Funding Stops School Credit Bleeding. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;12/29/2015, p1
Gov. Tom Wolf's six-month emergency funding provision for Pennsylvania's school districts is good news for the bond markets, said a municipal credit analyst.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31394, p33
Reports on developments in the bond market in the U.S. as of May 2002. Plan of the Orange County Transportation Authority to purchase a private toll road; Appointment of former municipal utility officials to the Water Commission; Reaction of Evergreen School District officials to the approval...
- Two Suburban San Antonio ISDs to Vote on $1.2B in May. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;2/21/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32572, p6
The article reports that two suburban Independent School District in San Antonio, Texas are set to vote for about half a billion dollars of debt. The measure addresses the need to add new campuses and upgrade existing facilities to deal with the growth. According to executive director Laura...