- Gouging. Woodard, Don // Fort Worth Business Press;10/25/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p26
The article reports that the gouging of Riverside Park has been approved by the City Council of Fort Worth, Texas through a unanimous vote.
- Proposed tax abatement policy up for debate. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;12/8/95, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p3
Looks at a proposal on tax abatement policy which was presented to the Fort Worth City Council by the Expanding Economic Opportunity Committee. Policy up for debate by Council; Policy combines separate policies into one.
- Upscale apartments planned east of Alliance Airport. Graham, A. Lee // Fort Worth Business Press;7/1/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p5
The article offers information on the approval for the changes to be made to the east of Alliance Airport properties by Fort Worth City Council.
- City and county to meet on conventional issues. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;8/09/96, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p5
Reports that members of the Fort Worth City Council and the Tarrant County Commissioners Court in Texas are expected to hold a joint meeting on August 21, 1996 with several city-council issues on the agenda.
- Newly revised tax abatement proposal up for vote Tuesday. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;1/19/96, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the imminent approval of a tax abatement proposal in Fort Worth, Texas by the city council. Restrictions in the new tax abatement draft; Requirement for expanding modernization projects; Provisions granting incentives with no more than 50% of property values.
- Upstairs, downstairs. // Business Press;6/07/96, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p11
Reports that Fort Worth City Council will vote on a four-month apartment construction ban.
- City, county to begin convention center talks. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;12/06/96, Vol. 9 Issue 32, p3
Speculates on topics of discussion during the meeting of the Fort Worth City Council and the Tarrant County Commissioners on December 12, 1996. Proposal to renovate and expand convention center; Terms of ownership.
- OPINION. Carter, Wayne // Fort Worth Business Press;8/3/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p27
Applauds the Fort Worth City Council of Texas' decision to give the Fort Worth Brahmas hockey club the opportunity to sell naming rights to the Convention Center arena. Financial benefits provided by the decision to the club and the city.
- Fort Worth official touts 'buy local' ordinance. Graham, A. Lee // Fort Worth Business Press;2/4/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses the plan of the city council of Fort Worth to adopt a new ordinance known as the `buy local' ordinance. This ordinance would allow local business to compete with non-Fort Worth bidders.