- Dealer Groups Challenge Time-of-Trade Disclosure Proposal. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;3/14/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33877, p24
The article informs that municipal dealers have warned that the rule of the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board on time-of-trade disclosure obligations of dealers lacks clarity and incapable in addressing various major issues such as disclosures to customers using online trading systems.
- MSRB Guidance OKs Links to 'Backer' Disclosure Info on Confirmations. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/16/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33184, p6
The article reports on the guidance issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) that will streamline the disclosure of backer information on electronic trade confirmations in municipal securities transactions. It states that the confirmation, which includes the bond's economic...
- Muni Bond Trades Slip In 2012. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;2/28/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33869, p1
The article focuses on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) 2012 Fact Book which revealed that municipal market trading activity in 2012 was same as 2011 with par value remaining unchanged and a slight decrease in the number of transactions. It mentions that the report defines...
- SEC Approves MSRB Classification Changes. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p12
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to approve the proposal of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board of Washington state to streamline its rules concerning professional designations. Topics covered include the restrictions in the...
- Kroll Ratings Headed To EMMA. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/28/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34150, p1
The article reports that Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) has made an agreement with the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) to have its ratings available on the Electronic Municipal Market Access system (EMMA). Topics discussed include provision of ratings by the MSRB from bond rating...
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.
- MSRB issues revised instructions for meeting G-36 requirements. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p7
Presents information on a manual containing revised instructions for filling forms and keeping records in connection with G-36, which was issues by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Information on the G-36; Comments from Christopher Taylor, executive director of the MSRB;...