Young people's understanding of the nature of genetic information in the cells of an organism
- Surveys, etc. // Youth Studies;Nov90, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p11
Presents several surveys which covers general information. Results of the West Australia Youth Voice 1990 Survey on youth about their comment on school, training and jobs; Survey on young people's attitudes to condom and its availability; Fears of invasion.
- Young people: Not noticeably dissatisfied. // American Enterprise;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p80
Presents statistics showing that most young people in the Woodstock generation were not noticeably dissatisfied with their lives as are young people of the 1990s.
- Teenage values cling. Colman, Adrian // Youth Studies Australia;
Reports on a research finding showing that young adult Australians refuse to let go of the values and interests they acquired as teenagers. Average age departing from homes; Increase in number of higher education students; Longer waiting period to get married.
- Why go to town? Colman, Adrian // Youth Studies Australia;
Reports on a survey finding on activities young adult Australians went into town for.
- Researcher reaches Xers with her focus groups on the road. Miller, Cyndee // Marketing News;1/2/95, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on Project X, a road trip designed to give sponsoring marketers the feel for the lifestyles and attitudes of the Generation X people. Benefits in terms of cost saving; Views from Liz DiPilli, initiator of the project; Voicing out of young people's marketing opinions.
- Youth research. // Youth Studies;Feb90, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p8
Presents a brief information about the research study conducted by social researcher Hugh MacKay taken from the December 19, 1989 issue of The Bulletin about the attitudes of young Australian people towards the future.
- Young adult reactions to death in literature and life. Clymo, Philippa // Youth Studies Australia;Mar1996, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p58
Presents an abstract of the article `Young adult reactions to death in literature and life,' by Sandrea DeMinco, which appeared in the American periodical `Adolescence.'
- Racial Attitudes among South African Young Adults: A Four-year Follow-up Study. Smith, T.; Stone, C.; Naidoo, A. // South African Journal of Psychology;Mar2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p39
The many social changes that have occurred in South Africa since the first democratic elections in 1994 warrant that careful scrutiny be given to the racial attitudes of South Africa's young adults. Their degree of acceptance of the doctrine of deracialisation and reconciliation represents a...
- A look at today's youth. // Children Today;1994, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p1
Looks at some of the findings in `Youth Indicators 1993' from the US Department of Education's Office of Educational Research and Improvement. Comments on young people aged 16 through 24; Indicators covering several topics including teen pregnancy, AIDS, family income, causes of death and...