Mississippi Bonds for Auto Plant as It Seeks Ways to Scrimp
- MISSISSIPPI: Island Bill. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p31
Reports on the approval of a law for the state to issue bonds for the purchase of Deer Island by Governor Ronnie Musgrove in Mississippi. Issuance of the general obligation bonds for the acquisition of the island; Opportunity of the future generations; Total price tag of the island.
- Nissan to offer warrant bonds to top managers. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;3/20/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5866, p17
Reports plan of Nissan Motor Co. to issue warrant bonds in Tokyo, Japan. Significance of warrant bonds on the company stock price; Collapse of company stock price in August 1999; Average closing price of stocks between March 17 and 24; Impact of stock price level on Nissan managers.
- MISSISSIPPI. M. O. // Hill;6/26/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 76, p12
The article reports on the plan of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) to tie former Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove to corruption.
- Nissan: Hakuhodo is `business partner.' Kilburn, D. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p3
Comments that after firing Dentsu from its agency roster, Nissan Motor Co. continues to break with Japanese tradition by saying it will make Hakuhodo a marketing partner, Western-style. Nissan awarded $76.5 million in Japanese business to Hakuhodo; Hakuhodo's aggressiveness; Move takes effect...
- Infiniti order spurs HHCC. Horton, C. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p3
Suggests that the bombshell Nissan dropped on Dentsu in Japan earlier this month echoed across the Pacific Ocean to the halls of its US marketing divisions and their agencies. Hill, Holiday, Conners, Cosmopulos, which handles Nissan Motor Corp. USA's upscale Infiniti division, is preparing to...
- Made in U.S.A. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p16
Editorial. Comments on how Nissan Motor Co. is taking a US idea and adopting it throughout Japan. Dentsu and Hakuhodo; Long-term client-agency relationship; Consolidate business with one shop; Details.
- Back to leasing. // Automotive News;7/25/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5562, p12
Opinion. Comments on the decision of the Infiniti Division of Nissan Motor Corp. to revert back to heavy subsidizing of leases. Comparison with rebates.
- Nissan holds dealers to higher standards. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;11/7/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5577, p3
Reports on `The Nissan Way' program launched by Nissan Motor Corporation. Company's plan to award outstanding dealers with bonuses; Sales performance of the company in 1993 and 1994.
- Nissan predicts 12% sales increase in '95. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;12/26/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5584, p4
Reports on Nissan Motor Co.'s prediction of a 12 percent sales increase in 1995. Increasing of promotional spending; Other forecasts.