Both New and Existing Clients Helped Courier Corp. Grow In 2000
- Book Manufacturer Courier Set To Become Publisher With Dover Buy. // Book Publishing Report;08/21/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p4
Reports that book manufacturer Courier Corp. has acquired Dover Publications for $39 million.
- College Textbooks Drive Courier Revenue in Fiscal 2010. // Educational Marketer;12/ 6/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on the increase of the revenue of book manufacturer and specialty publisher Courier Corp. in 2010. It mentions that the company's education business has increased by 4 percent during the 4th quarter of 2010 and 6 percent in the fiscal year. Moreover, a chart is presented...
- Education Gains Help Courier's Year-End Growth. // Educational Marketer;11/21/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the increase in the revenue of Courier Corp. by 3.3 percent to 230.2 million dollars in fiscal 2011 in the U.S. The revenue growth was attributed by the strong performance of the BookManufacturing segment of Courier. An outlook of the financial performance of the company...
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;4/21/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Courier Corp. for the second quarter of ended March 29, 2003. Factors contributing to increase in the company's sales and retail earnings for the given quarter; Sales performance of the company's book publishing division; Book manufacturing sales of the...
- Courier Sees Improvement. // Publishers Weekly;7/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 30, p12
Reports on the profit posted by the book manufacturing unit of Courier Corp. in the U.S. for the third quarter ended June 29, 2002. Reason behind the growth in the sales of Courier during the quarter; Information on sales at Courier's publishing subsidiary Dover Publications; Details on the...
- Second Half Rally Carries Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/15/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Courier Corp. for the second half of 2004. Percentage increase in the sales of the book manufacturing segment and the publishing group; Benefits of the four-color press installed by the company; Revenue of the publishing group.
- Courier leaps into electronic technology. Taylor, S. // Publishers Weekly;8/2/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 34, p50
Reports that with its electronic services, Courier makes the `connection' between desktop and printer to hurdle into the 21st century. History of the Courier Corporation; Color separations; Taming user-friendly files; Impact on the business community; Importance of partnership in electronic...
- Financial news. // Book Publishing Report;11/15/99, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p6
Reports on finance-related news about the book publishing industry in the United States recent to November 15, 2000. Includes financial performance of Chapters Online and Pegasus Wholesale Inc. for the second quarter of fiscal year 2000 ended October 2, 1999; Sales and income for the fourth...
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;01/24/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the earnings of various book companies in the United States. Advanced Marketing Services Inc.'s net sales for the third quarter of fiscal year 2000; Courier Corp.'s sales and income for the quarter ended December 25, 1999; Growth in Meredith Corp.'s fiscal 2000 revenue.