Subrights Network Tweaks Pricing Plan As It Introduces New Features
- New Services, Fees at Rightscenter.com. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;5/7/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 19, p20
Reports that Rightscenter.com has revamped its services and pricing model. Services offered by the web site; Purpose of the online tools offered by the Rightscenter Enterprise service.
- Book scouts riding new range on the Net. Bing, Jonathan // Variety;02/05/2001, Vol. 381 Issue 11, p27
Deals with the emergence of Internet subscription services in the United States which can help manage the traffic of lit rights for book scouting between companies. Information on the site Bookscouts.com; Services offered by rights management service company Rightscenter.com; Advantages of...
- Is the future of rights online? Anderson, Scott // Quill & Quire;Dec99, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p8
Features the Rightscenter.com Inc. in Palo Alto, California. Improvement of secure network for confidential information; Specification of tracking system; Importance of the website for publishing industry.
- Internet Rights Service Raking In The Publishers, But Not The Cash. // Book Publishing Report;04/24/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p6
Reports that the Internet rights service, Rightscenter.com has the catalogs of more than 85 publishers from around the world listed on its site. Company background; Guidelines for titles activated by July 2000.
- Rightscenter.com taps former S&S U.K. head for European expansion. // Book Publishing Report;01/31/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on the expansion of Web-based Rightscenter.com into Europe. Appointment of Nick Webb as head of the regional office in Europe; Chance for members to electronically send material to potential buyers over a private system; Popularity of the Internet service in Asia.
- Rightscenter.com Inks Deals; Gears Up for Fairs. Rein, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;2/28/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 9, p14
Reports that Rightscenter.com announced deals and alliances aimed at introducing online rights management to the United States publishing industry. Details on its agreement with the London Book Fair; Features of its Web site.
- Rightscenter.com to take upgrade to Frankfurt fair. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;9/21/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 15, p5
Reports the upgrading of management rights application by publishing and entertainment site Rightscenter.com in Frankfurt, Germany. Launch of the Rightcenter Enterprise 2.0 at Frankfurt Book Fair; Features of the upgraded version; Introduction of Hollywood film directory.
- Rightscenter.com, BEA Announce Incentives. Patrick, Diane // Publishers Weekly;10/4/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 40, p15
Announces the alliance between Bookexpo America and rightscenter.com. Details on the alliance; Online operations of the companies.
- Reed Takes Stake In Rightscenter. // Publishers Weekly;3/27/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 13, p16
Focuses on the strategic alliance formed by Rightscenter.com with Reed Exhibition Cos., owner and operator of BookExpo America and the London Book Fair. Benefits of the alliance to both companies.