- Chapter 3: Special Report. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2006 4th Quarter, p20
The article presents an overview on the business environment ratings in Venezuela.
- Talking dirty. Mansell, Robert // CA Magazine;Apr94, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p50
Focuses on environmental liability of companies due to contaminated property in Canada. Definition of contaminated site; Identification of contaminated sites; Legal liability; Property value; Action options; Reporting obligations in environmental statutes.
- Standard progress. Davis, V. Ann; Frizzell, Karen // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 129 Issue 5, p34
Comments on the increasing environmental awareness of businesses in Canada. Strategies adopted by business organizations in managing environmental risks; Examples of Canadian companies with programs for improving environmental compliance standards; Survey findings indicating levels of...
- Companies putting enviro concerns on higher plane. Mooney, Barbara // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/20/95, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the growing number of companies in Cleveland, Ohio who have made their environmental policy a matter of oversight by their board of directors. Price Waterhouse's study of publicly held companies; Implementation of measures to assess environmental practices and costs; Issuance of...
- Discussion after the speeches of Joseph M. Polito and Clive V. Allen. // Canada-United States Law Journal;1992, Vol. 18, p359
Clarifies the issues concerning the impact of environmental regulations on business transactions as discussed by Joseph M. Polito and Clive V. Allen. Legal definition of restored land; Constitutional challenge being taken to the provisions of the Comprehensive Environmental Response,...
- Tips on creating an environmentally and economically successful project. Neuhauser, Hans // Economic Development Review;Summer92, Vol. 10 Issue 3, Summer 1992 p63
Presents tips on creating an environmentally and economically successful project. Need for the economic developer to engage in environmentally sensitive planning; Cooperation and consultation with other interested parties; Accommodating suggestions by modifying the proposed project.
- Recovery of economic losses under the Massachusetts oil and hazardous material release prevention... Clark, Karen Beth // Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review;Spring94, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p511
Suggests that the Massachusetts Legislature should allow businesses to recover economic losses as a consequence of clean-up costs. Economic losses under common and statutory laws; Chapter 21E emphasis; `Garweth Corporation v. Boston Edison Company.'
- Chapter 3: Special Report. // Egypt Business Forecast Report;2006 4th Quarter, p26
The article presents an overview on the business environment ratings in Egypt.
- Chapter 3: Special Report. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2006 Quarter4, p19
The article presents an overview on the business environment ratings in Hungary.
- Chapter 3: Special Report. // Mexico Business Forecast Report;2006 4th Quarter, p21
The article presents an overview on the business environment ratings in Mexico.