An alliance of strengths
- Sizzling SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR. Curtola, Chris // Edmontonians;Jul2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p5
The article profiles serial entrepreneur Chris Curtola from Edmonton, Alberta who is the executive vice-president of Junior Chamber International Inc. Curtola also has family-related business ventures as he partners with brother Mike on the firm Exclusive Signs and manages the musical career of...
- JCI Philippine-New York designs dramatic, novelty golden anniversary cake. // Filipino Reporter;4/5/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p32
The article highlights the Junior Chamber International (JCI) Philippine-New York chapter's celebration of its golden year in 2013 which includes designing the chapter's anniversary cake.
- Jaycees centennial musical celebration. MOLINA, BEL // Filipino Reporter;7/3/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p13
The article previews the fundraising concert "100 Years of JCI Impact: A Musical Celebration," organized by the nonprofit organization Junior Chamber International, to be held in Manhattan, New York on July 18, 2015.
- Joining forces to promote volunteerism, membership growth. // Association Management;May98, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the a global partnership formed by the Lions Clubs International and the Junior Chamber International. Goal to boost membership and serve the community; Background on the memberships of both associations.
- A celebration of leadership and excellence. // Filipino Reporter;3/8/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 14, p32
This article is about the golden anniversary celebrations and induction of the senior management team of Junior Chamber International (JCI) Philippine-New York chapter, an organization known for its leadership and excellence in implementing relevant projects for the Filipino-American community.
- Jaycees celebrate centennial with star-studded concert. // Filipino Reporter;8/7/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p37
The article offers information on the "100 Years of JCI Impact: A Musical Celebration" fundraising concert and reception, hosted by the Junior Chamber International on July 18, 2015 at Marjorie S. Deane Little Theater in midtown Manhattan, New York.
- El networking, fundamental para el desarrollo de las empresas. // Revista de ComunicaciÃ³n (1888198X);2009, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p7
The article describes the networking philosophy of the Junior Chamber International company, as presented through a recent conference on speed networking in Madrid. A quotation relating to the nature of entrepreneurs and their relationships to social networks, given by JCI Spain Director Juan...
- my Espace. Rayner, Erin // Edmontonians;Jul2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p5
The article offers information on Junior Chamber International Inc. (JCI) which is based in Edmonton, Alberta as executive vice-president Chris Curtola states that local organizations have been donated between $10,000 and $30,000 annually by the firm. JCI blends business-building with social...
- Greenlee Travels The Globe. Daly, Pete // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/4/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p5
The article features Scott Greenlee, world president of Junior Chamber International (JCI). He studied at Grand Rapids Junior College in Michigan, but he could not decide on a career. He went into sales and volunteered to work on election campaigns in West Michigan. He was president of the JCI...