Software solutions to the bottom line
- Power Systems Analysis Software. // Transmission & Distribution World;Mar2007, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p72
The article reviews the ERAS power systems analysis software from ERA Technology Ltd.
- New Products. // Information Today;May1984, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p14
Evaluates two computer software in the U.S. in 1984. PC/Net-Link microcomputer software package from Informatics General Corp.; Mighty Mail communication interaction program from New Era Technologies Inc.
- Your business can get smarter. // Accountancy;Jun98, Vol. 121 Issue 1258, p64
The article focuses on the formation of the Smart Software Technologies Club to help members understand the use of smart software in business decision making. The club is managed by Era Technology and is supported by Brunel University. It is an initiative of the Department of Trade and Industry...
- EMC standards combined in two lists. // Test & Measurement World;Mar98, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p6
Announces that ERA Technology has compiled a list of European directives on EMC standards. Cost of each list; Contact information.
- Underground scanner. // Futurist;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p47
Features ERA Technology Ltd.'s Superscan device with a variety of detection applications. Employment of electromagnetic waves to investigate structures underground; Potential uses; Contact information.
- New Products. // Information Today;Jan1984, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p33
The article reviews several software products including MIST+ integrated communications software from New Era Technologies Inc., Data Transfer System from Personal Bibliographic Software Inc., and Dow Jones Spreadsheet Link from Dow Jones & Co. Inc.
- in BRIEF. Shaughnessy, Andy; Buetow, Mike // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2004, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p10
Presents news briefs on the computer software design and manufacturing industries as of April 2004. Increase in the prices on several epoxy resins of Dow Chemical in North America; Contract awarded to ERA Technology by Great Britain Department of Trade and Industry; Construction of a...
- Study Raises Hands-free RF Safety Question. // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p1
No abstract available.
- U.K. Survey Determines Lead-free Readiness. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p18
Reports that the Reliability and Failure Analysis group of ERA Technology Ltd. has received support from the ERA Foundation to carry out a survey to determine the state of readiness within the Great Britain electronics industry for the transition to lead-free. Implications of the European...