Plea for overhaul of debt enforcement
- Entry fees now payable in local currency in Kenya and Zambia. // Supply Management;1/30/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p35
Focuses on the benefits of the local payment facility for members of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) in Kenya and Zambia. Details on the payment scheme; Membership procedures for applicants; Method of paying the fees through CIPS bank accounts.
- CWC to Consolidate with CPA into One Organization. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2004, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p16
Reports that the Composite Panel Association (CPA) and the Composite Wood Council (CWC) have ratified a plan to consolidate the CWC into the CPA. Creation of a single association and board; Categories of the reorganized CPA; Implementation of a new dues structure.
- CPA plans to certify payments on the Internet. // Canadian Banker;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the plan of the Canadian Payments Association (CPA) to certify payments over the Internet in Canada. Effort taken in its mandate to plan the evolution of the national payments system; How the board of directors of CPA made the decision to take on its role; Projected worldwide...
- Pay Systems and Organizational Flexibility. Long, Richard J. // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Mar2001, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p25
Presents information on a study which argued that the type of pay system utilized by an organization can either facilitate or hinder its ability to achieve structural flexibility. Pay systems and organizational flexibility; Methodology; Results and discussion.
- Rules for Compensating Directors. // Association Management;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p21
Presents a question-and-answer advisory related to the compensation of volunteer directors in the U.S. Treatment in contrast with the employees of the association; Recipient of an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099; Amounts reported on Form 1099.
- What price for advice? Edmans, Laurie // Money Marketing;2/28/2002, p63
Focuses on the level and structure of remuneration of the Investment Funds Association (IFA) in Great Britain. Arguments on the financial issues; Benefits of the approach; Estimate on the size of transitional gap of IFA earnings.
- No Basis for Control. Jacka, J. Mike // Internal Auditor;Jun2000, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p75
Presents a forum for sharing audit information and findings in the United States. Ramifications of handing down procedures through oral tradition in a company's control management; Result of an audit review made on a recreation association over alleged mishandling of funds; Problems encountered...
- USAir credit union hires Fifth Third unit. Piskora, Beth // American Banker;10/30/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 209, p23
Reports on USAir Federal Credit Union's hiring of Midwest Payment Systems to process automated teller machine payments.
- Large businesses lag behind in payment technology. // Credit Management;Feb2013, p7
The article presents a research conducted by Payment Council, an organization of financial institutions in Great Britain, which reveals that small and large business enterprises are not making use of online payment systems as compared to individual person.