Plea for overhaul of debt enforcement
- CPA plans to certify payments on the Internet. // Canadian Banker;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the plan of the Canadian Payments Association (CPA) to certify payments over the Internet in Canada. Effort taken in its mandate to plan the evolution of the national payments system; How the board of directors of CPA made the decision to take on its role; Projected worldwide...
- CWC to Consolidate with CPA into One Organization. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2004, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p16
Reports that the Composite Panel Association (CPA) and the Composite Wood Council (CWC) have ratified a plan to consolidate the CWC into the CPA. Creation of a single association and board; Categories of the reorganized CPA; Implementation of a new dues structure.
- Pay Systems and Organizational Flexibility. Long, Richard J. // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Mar2001, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p25
Presents information on a study which argued that the type of pay system utilized by an organization can either facilitate or hinder its ability to achieve structural flexibility. Pay systems and organizational flexibility; Methodology; Results and discussion.
- RPA aims for easy to read forms. Riley, Jonathan // Farmers Weekly;6/27/2003, Vol. 138 Issue 25, p10
Reports the appeal of the British Rural Payments Agency (RPA) to the Plain English Campaign to scrutinize its forms in a bid to make them farmer friendly. Score of RPA in the Flesch Reading Ease test.
- Talking Point. Buckwell, Allan // Farmers Weekly;1/30/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 5, p76
Discusses the proposal of the Country Land and Business Association (CLA) for the best way to distribute the single farm payment to farmers in Great Britain. Five points offered by the CLA to balance the debate; Benefits of regionalizing part of the payment; Reasons for retaining the...
- Carefree & Easy. TOLEN, ELAINE // Credit Union Management;Feb99, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p30
Provides information on skip-a-payment programs of credit unions. Details on how skip-a-payment programs work; Benefits of skip-a-payment programs; Promotion of BMI Federal Credit Union's program; Possible problems in accounting.
- Agri-environment schemes in Northern Ireland under threat. Clarke, Philip; Riley, Jonathan // Farmers Weekly;6/25/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 26, p13
Reports on the threat facing the government's plans to develop agri-environment schemes in Northern Ireland as of June 2004. Estimated percentage of reduction in farmer payments in 2007; Possible solutions for agricultural problems; Response of the National Beef Association to farm payment...
- Rules for Compensating Directors. // Association Management;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p21
Presents a question-and-answer advisory related to the compensation of volunteer directors in the U.S. Treatment in contrast with the employees of the association; Recipient of an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099; Amounts reported on Form 1099.
- AWI Reduces Membership Dues. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2004, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the plan of the Architectural Woodwork Institute to reduce membership dues. Benefits from the lower membership fees; Number of manufacturing members experienced savings; Reward for the members.