- Negative Trinity. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p39
Reports on the revision of the rating of Trinity College by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Connecticut.
- TEXAS: Rockwall ISD Gets S& P Lift. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/25/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33322, p9
The article reports on the elevation of the issuer and underlying rating on the Rockwall Independent School District to AA by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Texas.
- Universities Get Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/27/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33256, p9
The article reports on the bond ratings assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the seven universities in Illinois.
- University of Rhode Island Garners A-plus Ahead of Next Week's Sale. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/17/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31020, p3
Reports the bond rating of the University of Rhode Island from Standard & Poor's Corp. Plans to sell bond issues through the Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp.; Factors attributing to the bond rating of the university; Use of the bond proceeds for the construction of an athletic...
- SUNY's $3.7B debt raised by S&P. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;08/25/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30712, p2
Reports on the increase of the bond rating of the State University of New York.
- Moody's Lowers $440M Of U. of Puerto Rico Debt. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/11/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32379, p3
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service has dropped its credit rating on $440 million of University of Puerto Rico revenue debt. According to the report, the university system's debt was on watch for a further possible downgrade. The country's credit has been a concern as...
- University Sale. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p35
Reports on the rating awarded by rating agency Fitch Inc. to Maryland-based University of Maryland's auxiliary and tuition revenue bonds. Basis for the rating awarded by Fitch.
- Nashville's Vanderbilt University Wrapping Up $75M Taxable CP Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p7
Reports on the sale of commercial paper by the Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Flexibility in funding the future needs of the university; Stability of the endowment and bond ratings of the school; Limitation of debt capacity.
- Ohio State University Puts Fixed-Rate Deal Back on Schedule. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p5
Reports that Ohio State University will be in the bond market to issue fixed-rate bonds. Amount of bonds; Sale of Series B fixed-rate bonds; Rating of bonds.