- Tulsa, Okla. // Modern Healthcare;4/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p48
Reports on Hillcrest HealthCare Corp.'s signing of a strategic partnership agreement with three regional hospitals managed by Quorum Health Resources. Hillcrest's agreement to lease Cushing Regional.
- Hillcrest Looks for Healthy Deal. Hahn, Tamar // Private Placement Letter;06/21/99, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the credit tenant lease deal being offered by Hillcrest Health System in the private placement market. Number of buildings involved in the deal; Arranger of the deal; Information on Hillcrest.
- Small Okla. hospital won't be shuttered. // Modern Healthcare;08/23/99, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p11
States that Hillcrest Healthcare System has cited community support to keep Fairfax Memorial Hospital in Oklahoma open. Plan to turn the hospital into an ambulatory-care center; Agreement with Fairfax leaders to continue the hospital's operating contract; Other operating agreement Hillcrest...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Hume, Lynn; Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31536, p2
Presents news briefs related to business activities in the U.S. as of December 19, 2002. Decline in the nation's trade deficit; Improvement in the financial position of Oklahoma's Hillcrest HealthCare System due to upgrade from Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Revision of outlook by Moody's...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;9/6/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 169, p2
The article reports on the sale completion of Oklahoma-based SouthCrest Hospital and Claremore Regional Hospital owned by Tennessee-based Community Health Systems to Ardent Health Services' Hillcrest HealthCare System as part of its hospital network expansion.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/30/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 121, p2
The article reports that Hillcrest HealthCare System of Oklahoma is set to acquire Tennessee-based Community Health Systems' assets in Oklahoma which include SouthCrest Hospital and Claremore Regional Hospital.
- Oklahoma's Hillcrest HealthCare Waiting for OK on For-Profit Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p1
Reports that Oklahoma's HillCrest Healthcare System is awaiting word from the bank trustee representing owners of $226 million of outstanding bonds that the system wants to redeem through the sale of the nonprofit health care provider to the for-profit Ardent Health Services, a transaction...
- Hillcrest HealthCare Among Oklahoma Hospitals Getting Extra Funding. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;02/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31085, p3
Focuses on Oklahoma Senate's approval of a measure that would provide millions of dollars of supplemental appropriations for the state's teaching hospitals. Oklahoma House of Representatives' consideration of the measure; Lobbying efforts by Hillcrest Healthcare System.
- Hillcrest Health On Negative Review. // Bond Buyer;06/28/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30922, p2
Informs that Oklahoma's Hillcrest Healthcare System was placed on negative review by Moody's Investors Service. Factors for the bond rating.