Finding The Right Balance
- Who Will They Churn To Next. Ptak, Michael // Wireless Week;9/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p37
Presents views on the importance of customer reward strategies in regulating turnover in the wireless industry. Problems being faced by the industry; Reasons for giving customers reward; Influence of customer reward strategies on customer behavior; Benefits of customer reward strategies.
- Cutting The Cord On The Call Center. Robinson, Will // Wireless Week;12/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p29
Focuses on the customer service provided by call centers in the U.S. wireless business. Percentage of customers who left their wireless service provider due to poor treatment; Traditional customer service solutions; Feature of customer self-service.
- Not 100% Accessible. Karr, Angela // Customer Interface;Jun2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p8
Presents an article on the advantages and disadvantages of wireless communications with regard to customer relations. Implications of wireless accessibility for customers; Benefits of wireless services to companies; Customer care through wireless communications.
- Tough Customers. Chaffee, Maggie // Wireless Review;07/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p46
Focuses on customers in the wireless industry. Examples of difficult customer situations; Classifications of customers; What salespeople can get from difficult customers. INSET: Wisdom of the Ages.
- My personal Cell Hell. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;10/6/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p10
Comments on the quality of customer service provided by wireless communication carriers. Observations on wireless carriers; False customer record kept by wireless companies; Hassles in replacing a broken phone.
- M2M Picks Up Steam. Kuhl, Craig // Wireless Week;2/1/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p20
The article focuses on the M2M or machine-to-machine market. According to Robin Duke-Woolley, principal at Harbor Research, the M2M market creates new service opportunities. He added that service opportunity are becoming more important than technology for most people. One of the vital part of...
- Speech Analytics Captures Consumer Sentiment. KLIE, LEONARD // Speech Technology Magazine;May/Jun2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p22
The article examines research advancements made in speech analytics to improve cost containment and customer service strategies. The innovations on speech analytics include text analytics integration, emotion detection, real time capabilities and an emphasis on actionable results. Text analytics...
- Get ready to look after the pennies. // IT Training;Apr2005, p32
This article focuses on low-value electronic transactions and the skills required to build the systems and infrastructures that support them. Mobile phones, eBay and iPods are at the forefront of a new kind of shopping. Business transformation initiatives within existing organisations, as well...
- POS printing rings true for Cingular. Solheim, Shelley // eWeek;10/11/2004 Supplement, Vol. 21, pC2
This article presents information on the cellular service provider Cingular Wireless Corp., which is being swamped with calls from new customers asking about handset features, calling plans and phone bills was normal. In fact, according to officials at the Atlanta-based company, up until a year...