South-Western Invests In E-MBA Courses At Univ. Of Rhode Island
- Thomson Learning closing down. // Publishers Weekly;12/4/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 49, p15
Reports on Thomson Learning's phasing out of its operations and planned closure in early 1996. Reason for the closure; Number of publications accounted by Wayland titles.
- Bonds Delayed But Not Denied On Primary Market. // High Yield Report;6/18/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p4
The article provides information on the condition of high yields in primary market. Numerous data showed that the new issuances continued to come to high yield primary, even instability in Treasurys managed to delay one issue for a day. According to KDP Investment Advisors Inc., it has...
- Thomson Learning Inks Electronic Deals With Xerox And MicroCase. // Educational Marketer;09/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p7
Reports that Thomson Learning has bought a software publisher and signed an electronic distribution deal with Xerox that will give the company more inroads into the electronic market.
- Thomson Learning Revenue Climbs 9.5% For Fiscal Year-End. // Educational Marketer;03/20/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the increase in the financial performance of Thomson Learning for the fourth quarter and year ending December 31, 1999.
- Acquisitions, Focus On Technology Credited For Strong Thomson 2Q. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Thomson Learning for the second quarter of 2000.
- Thomson Learning Higher Education Units Roll Out New Products For Fall. // Educational Marketer;09/04/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p9
Announces several new electronic offerings for college students and professors from Thompson Learning company as of September 4, 2000.
- Thomson Learning Earnings Rise On Strong Acquisitions, Technology. // Educational Marketer;11/20/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p2
Focuses on the growth of Thomson Learning's revenue and profit during the third quarter of 2000, in the United States.
- Thomson Learning reports 20% Revenue Growth In Year's First Half. // Educational Marketer;8/20/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p9
Provides information on the profits reported by publisher Thomson Learning for the first six months of 2001.
- International, Higher Education Boost Thomson Learning In 2001. // Educational Marketer;3/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the increase in the revenue of Thomson Learning's higher education unit in 2001.