Swoosh! Wireless Hits The Slopes
- AT&T deploys wireline/wireless combo. // RCR Wireless News;7/28/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p7
Reports on the launching of AT&T One program from AT&T Wireless Services Inc., that allows customers to combine their wireline and wireless calling services. Target market area for the program; Cost of using the program; Other competitors of AT&T offering the same program.
- Two-way 'pagers' may be answer to disparate public-safety systems. // RCR Wireless News;7/28/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p11
Forecasts the evolution of the wireless prepaid market with the launched by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. of GoPhone service. Impact of the service on other carriers; Advantages of the service to customers; Result of a study of the service's consumers acceptance.
- AT&T premieres prepaid service. // RCR;04/28/97, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p2
Reports that American Telephone and Telegraph (AT&T) Wireless Services Incorporated launched its prepaid wireless service called FlexCall in eight counties in San Antonio, Texas. Names of counties; How customers can initiate the service.
- AT&T aims to ensure quality customer experience. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p6
Reports on AT&T Wireless' introduction of Customer Advantage, a program designed to ensure that customers receive the benefits of the company's wireless telecommunication service.
- AT&T Travels New Road To mMode. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on AT&T Wireless' mMode service. View of wireless research director, Becky Diercks on mMode and mLife services; Estimated cost of basic mMode access a month; Other NTT DoCoMo partners that are in the process of introducing i-mode services.
- It's your move. Todd, Karissa // Wireless Review;08/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p5
Focuses on issues considered in the implementation of of wireless local loop (WLL) in the wireless telecommunication industry. Comments on the Project Angel plans of AT&T Wireless; Significance of WLL issues on local carriers; Effect of marketing prices to wireless phone subcribers.
- In Brief. // Wireless Review;6/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p12
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunication industry as of June 2001. Addition of Mobliss' polling technology to the PocketNet service of AT&T Wireless; Prediction on Latin America's revenue from wireless Internet in 2004.
- AT&T launches two new nationwide calling plans. // RCR Wireless News;5/20/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p9
Reports on the introduction of a pair of nationwide calling plans by AT& T Wireless Services Inc. designed to take advantage of its network technology. Details of the plan; Discussion on how to avail for the rate plans.
- AT&T forms partnerships for travel services. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p9
Reports on AT&T Wireless Services Inc.'s introduction of a wireless travel concierge portfolio to its Digital PocketNet wireless Internet service via partnerships with several companies and content providers.