Broadband Services Take Flight
- Eagle-ClearWorks.net Merger Free And Clear. // Wireless Week;02/05/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the merger of Eagle Wireless International Inc. and ClearWorks.net Inc. Terms under the agreement; Significance of the merger.
- Eagle Wireless reports sales increases. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p40
Reports on the financial performance of Eagle Wireless International Inc. for the year ended August 31, 1998, and first quarter ended November 30, 1998. Sales growth; Net income; Eagle's efforts to leverage its presence in the wireless products industry.
- WFI ACQUIRES EUROPEAN TELECOM CONSULTANCY QUESTUS LTD. // Worldwide Telecom;Oct2000, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p4
Provides information on the merger of telecommunication companies Questus Ltd. and Wireless Facilities Inc.
- US mergers that DON'T WORK. Basson, Deon // Finance Week;01/19/2001, p10
Focuses on the mergers of media and entertainment companies in the United States. Consolidation of America Online with Time Warner; Details of the merger between National Broadcasting Co. and General Electric; Acquisition of the American Broadcasting Corp. by Disney; Contributions of media...
- $30m phone account. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;12/03/96, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on the merger of Mannesman subsidiary Communications Network International and DBKBm, to set up a rival operation to Deutsche Telekom. Agencies asked to pitch to the venture.
- Should Communications Services be Permitted to Consolidate? CON. Behn, Sosthenes // Congressional Digest;Apr30, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p115
Presents the views of Sosthenes Behn, President of the International Telephone and Telegraph Co. favoring the consolidation of the communications services in the U.S. Merger of wire and wireless companies rendering an international service; Establishment of the proposed communications...
- Verizon gets final approval. // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p3
Focuses on United States Federal Communications Commission's approval of the merger of Bell Atlantic Corp. and GTE Corp.
- Mannesmann stakes claim in ATX. // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p9
Focuses on Mannesmann TeleCommerce GmbH's acquisition of an equity stake in Dallas, Texas-based telematics service provider ATX Technologies Inc.
- Who is regulating the regulators? Eichner, Cristina // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p12
Comments on the failed merger between major telecommunication carriers, Sprint Corp. and WorldCom.