Webraska Mobile Technologies
- tools. // Wireless Asia;Feb/Mar2003, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p25
Features several wireless communication software. Webraska Mobile Technologies SA's SmartZone Geospatial Platform 3.0 software; Nokia Corp.'s Developer's Suite for J2ME version 1.1 for Linux.
- Webraska opens access to navigation server to wireless carriers. // RCR;05/22/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p32
Discloses Webraska Mobile Technologies' plan to open access to its Global Navigation Server to wireless carriers, their partners and wireless local platform providers. Featured offerings; Rationale behind the move.
- Webraska, Tower Semi get funds. // RCR Wireless News;5/26/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p14
Reports on the investments received by several wireless communications companies. Plans of Webraska Mobile Technologies for its additional investments; Funding received by Tower Semiconductor for its Fab 2 project.
- out now. // Wireless Asia;11/15/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p25
Features various wireless communication products and programs released in the Asian market as of November 2003. Launch of the multi-player network Java games service of StarHub Mobile in Singapore; Release of the Maps & Directions location-based service application of Webraska for Qualcomm's...
- Roadkill: Bits & bytes. // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p16
Discusses two World Wide Web sites. The SwineOnline page, featuring a virtual pig; The American Lung Association's nominees for its annual Phlemmy awards.
- Does your Web site have zero hits? Advertise. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;6/25/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p49
Presents information on getting persons to visit a Web site. Use of advertising in the traditional media; Registering a site on a search engine; Use of direct exchange links and postings in newsgroups.
- Reining in Web sprawl. Klein, David // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Opinion. Focuses on how businesses such as Sprint and Chrysler are consolidating their sprawling Web sites of products brands. Strategies used by the companies; Reason for designs on all sub-sites.
- How to target new site promotions. Ward, Eric // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Reports that Web marketers are using search engines and directories as a means of promoting Web sites. Problems associated with search engines and directories; Importance of using specialized search engines.
- New and info resources for marketers. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-10
Presents information on Web sites such as Advertising Age Job Bank and Beyond Computing. Address and location of Web sites; Features of the Web sites.