Order Delay Hits Netro Revenue
- Lucent, Ensemble enter OEM agreement. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p52
Reports on the original equipment manufacturer agreement announced by Lucent Technologies Inc. and Ensemble Communications Inc. to provide complete broadband wireless solutions to local multipoint distribution service carriers and other wireless broadband spectrum license holders.
- Netro revenues drop drastically. // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the drop in revenues of Netro Corp. for the second quarter of 2001. Comparison of the company's net loss for the same quarter in 2000 and 2001; Amount of the company's cash balance at the end of the quarter.
- Lucent woes pass to Netro. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p26
Reports on the effects of Lucent Technologies problems on the earnings and revenues of Netro Corp. for the fourth quarter of 2000 and the outlook for 2001.
- JCI/LUCENT SIGN $35 MILLION INITIAL BROADBAND CONTRACT. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Nov2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p3
Reports the signing of contract between JCI Corp. and Lucent Technologies for the expansion of proprietary optical broadband network in Los Angeles, California. Use of optical network infrastructure products by JCI; Implication of the collaboration for JCI leadership in the digital entertainment...
- Lucent expects better 3Q sales. // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the improved sales expected by Lucent Technologies Inc. for the third quarter of 2001 compared with its second quarter sales result. Statement from Lucent chairman Henry Schacht.
- The Fix Is In. MEYERS, JASON // Telephony;03/01/99, Vol. 236 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the Broadband Wireless World Forum. Details on an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) deal of Lucent Technologies with Netro Corp.; Remarks from Gideon Ben-Efraim, chief executive officer of Netro; Information on the platforms of Nortel Networks; Acquisition of WNP Communications...
- Broadband wireless secures spotlight. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;06/12/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 24, p18
Focuses on the use of broadband wireless technology in telecommunication. Partnership between Ensemble Communications and Lucent Technologies; Agreements between Netro and Nokia; Information on point-to-point-multipoint solutions.
- LUCENT HOPES. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;10/27/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 21, p21
Focuses on the financial performance of telecommunication company Lucent Inc. Revenue posted by the company; Margins; Profit.
- The Ever-Shrinking Telco. Fretz, Deirdre // njbiz;9/23/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p26
Presents information on the performance of the stocks of Lucent Technologies Inc. in the U.S. as of September 2002. Share price of Lucent on its first day of trading on April 4, 1996; Peak share price by December 20, 1999; Reason for the collapse of Lucent's share price as of September 2002.