SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p30
Presents information on municipal bond issues in the Southeast compiled as of November 4, 2004. Issuers and purpose; Approval status; Expected sale date.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;08/24/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30961, p28
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Southern States as of August 24, 2000. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31854, p38
Presents updates on municipal bond issues in the Southeast compiled as of April 1, 2004.
- Southeast Issuance Up 6.8%. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p1
The article reports on the increase of municipal bond issuance in the Southeast part of the U.S. by 6.8 percent. This amounts to about $89 billion in 2007 despite turbulent market conditions at the end of the year. The 11 states comprising this region see bond issuance increase in each of the...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p27
Present updates regarding government securities in the southeastern U.S. Discussion of the three local governments in Alabama on the reason for the refinancing of their outstanding debt; Upgrading of the rating of Mercy Hospital in Florida; Improvement of the rating of the general obligation...
- Southeast Volume Skyrockets 85%. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34364, p1
Issuers in the Southeast sold $41.56 billion of bonds in the first half of 2015, an 85% increase in year-over-year volume fueled by refundings and a slight uptick in new-money sales.
- North Carolina, Virginia Counties Lead the Bond-Ballot Parade. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p34
Describes the bond-ballot initiatives in southeast U.S. General bond referendum in Guilford County, North Carolina; General obligation bond question in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p34
Provides information regarding the invisible bond supply in southeastern U.S., compiled as of october 30, 2003.
- SOUTHEAST Bond Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p35
Presents news updates on municipal bonds in southeastern U.S., compiled as of October 30, 2003. Fitch Ratings' downgrading of Morehead Memorial Hospital; Fitch Rating's rating of the debt issued by the Piedmont Municipal Power Agency.