Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. California Statewide Communities Development Authority's multi-family housing revenue bonds; Pueblo West Metropolitan District, Colorado's water and wastewater revenue bonds.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p24
Lists municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Kentucky Housing Corp.'s housing revenue bonds; Bossier Public Trust Financing Authority, Louisiana's single family mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p27
Lists municipal bond elections in the United States as of December 21, 2000.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p27
Lists municipal bond election results in the United States as of December 21, 2000.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p32
Presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; One-year note index; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- Alaska City Hopes Voters Agree This Time to Float Dock Bonds. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p30
The article reports on the plan of Ketchikan, Alaska officials to ask their constituents to approve a scaled-down authorization for revenue bonds to rebuild the city's cruise ship docks. Voters will be asked on April 11, 2006 to approve a $38.5 million authorization for revenue bonds. The city's...
- Florida's Triple-A Rated Marco Island to Sell $10 Million of GO for a Park. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p37
Reveals that Marco Island in Florida will sell general obligation bonds to buy land for a public park. Maturities of the deals; Structuring for debt service.
- Munis Weaken on Stronger-Than-Expected Data. William Curran; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32374, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on May 3, 2006. The municipal bond market weakened as stronger-than-expected economic data continued to pour into the market. There are concerns that the Federal Open Market Committee will remain on the path to higher...
- Breaking Down BONDS. Weissmark, Elliott // American Nurseryman;11/15/2002, Vol. 196 Issue 10, p45
Considers bonds as investments. Government bonds; Municipal bonds; Corporate bonds.