Arthur Levitt to Step Down as the Chairman of the SEC by Mid-February
- Levitt Resigns. // Traders Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 14 Issue 176, p6
Reports on the resignation of United States Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Arthur Levitt. Reason for his move; Possibility of a SuperMontage roll out.
- Millennium Series. // CPA Journal;May2001, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the decision of United States Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Arthur Levitt to step down after eight years of service in 2001. His impact on the accounting profession.
- Statement on the Resignation of Arthur Levitt as Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/25/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 51, p3143
Presents the text of a speech given by United States (U.S.) President Bill Clinton on December 20, 2000, which deals with the resignation of Arthur Levitt as chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Stocks Make SEC Chief Richest of 6 Top Regulators . BARANCIK, SCOTT // American Banker;9/29/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 187, p1
Focuses on the total personal financial assets of United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chairman Arthur Levitt. Value of Levitt's assets attributed to his stock ownerships; Comparison of Levitt's assets with other financial agency officials.
- Gabinet Leaves SEC To Work for Vanguard. // Money Management Executive;10/17/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p4
Announces the resignation of Arthur Gabinet as district administrator of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Decision of Gabinet to head the securities regulation group at Vanguard Group; Career history of Gabinet; Comments from Gabinet on his work with the...
- Laura Unger Resigning as SEC Commissioner. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;10/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31240, p6
Reports on the resignation of Laura S. Unger as Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States. Term of office of Commissioner Unger; Work of Commissioner Unger prior to appointment; Nomination of replacement for the position.
- Philadelphia Office Chief Taking Job at Vanguard. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32229, p5
Reports on the resignation of Ari Gabinet as administrator of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's Philadelphia district office in Pennsylvania. Contributions made for the commission's examination and enforcement programs in several states; Role in the management of the office's staff...
- Cynthia A. Glassman to Leave SEC After Her Term Expires on June 5. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32382, p5
The article announces the plan of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) member Cynthia A. Glassman to leave the SEC after her terms ends on June 5, 2006. Glassman set no specific date for her departure but she will work to ensure a smooth transition to her successor. She played a key role in...
- SEC Member Roel Campos to Leave Commission for Private Sector. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32689, p5
The article reports on the resignation of Roel C. Campos as a member of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The reason behind is his decision to return to the private sector. He took particular interest in the municipal securities market, urging bond counsel to consider disclosing in...