PFM Acquires N.J.-based Whelan Financial Group
- Tennessee gets new financial adviser; considers Internet-based bidding. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;06/12/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30413, p39
Reports that Tennessee' local government approved Public Financial Management Inc. as its new financial adviser. State's consideration of whether to begin collecting its competitive bids through an Internet-based auction site; Tennessee local government's examination of what legal or economic...
- Consultants hired. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p42
Reports that New York City has hired consultant Public Financial Management to help the city craft a plan to pay for new or renovated stadiums.
- D.C. Plans to Release Formal RFP for Financial Adviser. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31199, p5
Reports the plan of the District of Columbia government to publish a formal request for proposals to renew the contract of Public Financial Management, Inc. Duration of the contract; Reapplication of the financial adviser; Reasons for the periodical re-bidding of contract.
- PFM joins three others in offering electronic bidding. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/17/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30600, p1
Reports on Public Finance Management's Web site. Services that will be offered; Description of the Web site.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.