Raleigh, N.C., COPs Upgraded
- Moody's upgrades Arizona COPs, citing economy. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p6
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's increase of its credit rating of Arizona's certificates of participation (COPs) resulting to an upgrade of the some of the state's outstanding tax-supported debt. Factors influencing the rating upgrade; Impact on trading in the COPs.
- Moody's Set to Release Servicer Ratings. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;01/08/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
States that Moody's Investors Service will introduce formal service ratings and expects to release its criteria in January 2001. Purpose of the move; Details on the ratings; Factors being considered by the company before the introduction.
- Seattle Trade Center Project's long, winding road nears end. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30689, p26
Reports that Washington State will sell up to $185 million of high-grade certificates of participation on July 27, 1999, to expand the Washington State Convention and Trade center in downtown Seattle. Moody's Investors Service's rating of the debt offering; Obstacles to the project; State...
- Modesto Irrigation Rated A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30503, p2
Reports on Moody's A2 rating of Modesto Irrigation District, California's certifications of participation expected to sell November 17, 1998. Affirmation of the district's general obligation bonds.
- Moody's cuts McD's $9B debt rating to negative. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/7/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p3
Reports the change of rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the debt securities of McDonald's Corp. in New York.
- Downgrade Adds to Charter Woes. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p62
Reports that the problems faced by the St. Louis, Missouri-based multisystem operator (MSO), Charter Communications Inc. multiplied further when Moody's Investor Services lowered its rating of Charter stock on October 28, 2002. Concerns over poor operating performance of MSO; Ongoing...
- Growth makes Moody's upgrade SK Telecom rating. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;03/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p38
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's upgrading of its outlook on the $279 million in Ba1-rated debt securities issued by SK Telecom Co. Ltd. of Seoul, South Korea. SK Telecom's market share in South Korea; Concerns over the volatility of wireless telecommunications market in the country.
- MOODY'S DOWNGRADES AND AFFIRMS FOUR MSDW CLASSES. // Mortgage Banking;Oct2002, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p142
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the ratings of four classes and affirmed the ratings of four classes of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Capital I Inc., commercial pass-through certificates, series 2000-XLF.
- Florida Land Preservation Program Gets Ratings Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;06/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31152, p41
Reports that the Florida Forever revenue bonds of the state's environmental land acquisition program has received an AA-minus rating from Standard & Poor's, an A-plus rating from Fitch IBCA and an A1 from Moody's Investors Service. Expected sale date of the bonds; Use of the bond proceeds to...